Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Random Advertisements, IE script errors, and redirects

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nyczchoiboi

nyczchoiboi

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 PM

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:54 PM

My computer is infected with malware or a virus, since i keep hearing random advertisements in the background, random ie script errors for sites i never even accessed, and redirects on google. what do i do?

Edited by Budapest, 24 April 2011 - 03:13 PM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs ~Budapest

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nyczchoiboi

nyczchoiboi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

can someone please help me?

#3 nyczchoiboi

nyczchoiboi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:20 PM

no ones gonna help?...:(

#4 vjsuarez2002

vjsuarez2002

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 PM

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:39 PM

I have actually had problems with this infection as well. It comes most of the time a part of another infection that hides the users files. I have also been running into the script error as well but I have been able to get rid of the advertisements. The normal removal programs like Combofix and malwarebytes have not been successful, I have also used other removal programs with no luck so hopefully someone who has removed the infection successfully will post.

#5 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 PM

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:30 PM

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<== starting at step 6. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include a description of your computer issues and what you have done to resolve them. Also include a link to this topic. No need to try to run GMER again. Simply explain what happened when you tried to run it as you did in your post above.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users