Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cleaning Up Kernels64...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rgoods2

rgoods2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 31 December 2005 - 07:15 PM

Hi, I've been dealing with a massive amount of spyware and viruses for a couple of days on my desktop pc. I've been using this website's forums to help revive what was at first an unusable computer. Now I'm able to at least be idle on the desktop, but I've been using my laptop to try to find cures. I've gotten rid of some problems, but there are still many around. I know I had kernels64 and some others i recognized from this site, which I tried to fix myself. But now I'm beginning to think that I need some personal help. If anyone is able to help and needs to know something let me know.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users