Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CBSmith

CBSmith

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 PM

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:21 PM

I have seemed to pick up a real nasty virus from somewhere but i am not sure. It uploaded a fake anti virus program which i have already gotten rid of but AVG anti virus says Trojan virus agent r_XJ still exists and i cannot remove it because it is inaccessible. Malware Bytes cannot find it and i have run malware bytes in safe mode as well. Malware found the fake antivirus but it did not find the trojan and nothing seems to be working now. It also disabled my automatic updates for my computer and i can't start them again. This is really annoying and i just can't seem to find the solution and i figured i would ask here before i take it to a professional.

Edited by hamluis, 23 April 2011 - 02:27 PM.
Mfoved from XP to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CBSmith

CBSmith
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 PM

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:10 PM

Bump

"";"C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (1356):\memory_001a0000";"Trojan horse Agent_r.XJ";"Object is inaccessible."

"";"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (3976):\memory_001a0000";"Trojan horse Agent_r.XJ";"Object is inaccessible."

"";"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (3092):\memory_001a0000";"Trojan horse Agent_r.XJ";"Object is inaccessible."
These are the 3 things AVG finds

Edited by CBSmith, 23 April 2011 - 10:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users