Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

possible virus - malicious software infection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aveshel

aveshel

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 AM

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:25 AM

My internet explorer browser encounteted great difficulty. Internet explorer emergency mode is turned on and it fails to get me to most sites, as the screen says the sites are blocking me as my computer is possibly infected with malicious software and that I may be a victim of identify theft. E-set antivirus constantly pops up warning me that an active virus has been detected, such as well as Spyware Banker ID or NetPumper, that may monitor my browsing habits and that I must buy their anti-virus software. E-set virus also pops up constantly and says that 31 threats have been detected to my computer. In fact, an E-st anti-virus screen never leaves my screen. I can not get rid of it. I ran avast and it detected no virus infections. But my browsers have been greatly adversely infected. I have windows XP. Please advise as to what to do. Thank you!! Me e-mail adddress is asg1jd@yahoo.com.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users