Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MS Removal Tool

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 blackduff

blackduff

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 PM

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:02 AM

Several people from the Motley Fool-US has suggested that this group can help my problem. I have been inflicted by "MS Removal Tool" and it's causing some misery since it's arrival. This past hour has been in remission but I'm sure that this program is still living in my hard drives.

If I make some stupid errors during my starting, please be patient. I will learn.

My first steps will be to try and download "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware". I'm not sure if the MS Removal Tool may not allow me to download anything.

So, I will be seen clicking and trying to make my computer to run correctly again.

Cheers Blackduff

Edited by Andrew, 23 April 2011 - 03:48 PM.
Moved to AII. ~ OB; Changed Title to more descriptive one - AA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users