Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 Disabled ctrl and alt??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sumusiko

sumusiko

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:41 AM

Hello, yesterday i turned off computer and everything was working perfectly. today i turned it on and i cant login to my user account and theres only 1 user (me). my password has 2 @@'s and the ctrl and alt were disabled i think because i also tried using the onscreen keyboard and cant make the symbols either.
my keyboard is portuguese and uses alt + ctrl+2 to make these symbols. HELP OR I CANT LOGIN TO MY COMPUTER! (not this 1).

Remember i already tried the Onscreen keyboard! ctrl and alt doesnt work either

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 odin88

odin88

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 PM

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:07 PM

Hi,
Boot into Safe Mode (f8) and delete your password from your user account Start> Control Panel> User Accounts > delete the password there.

Iain.
our attitude toward life determins lifes attitude towards us.

#3 sumusiko

sumusiko
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:28 PM

Hi,
Boot into Safe Mode (f8) and delete your password from your user account Start> Control Panel> User Accounts > delete the password there.

Iain.

cant make the @@ either in safe mode

#4 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:59 PM

Hi,

Iain.

win7 admin acct is turned off/hidden,so safe mode only takes you to your own acct .
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/507-built-administrator-account-enable-disable.html

My answers are my opinion only,usually

#5 sumusiko

sumusiko
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:18 PM

Hi,
Boot into Safe Modef8) and delete your password from your user account Start> Control Panel> User Accounts > delete the password there.

Iain.

win7 admin acct is turned off/hidden,so safe mode only takes you to your own acct .
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/507-built-adminiunstrator-account-enable-disable.html

dude i cant do it cant you understand that i cant get to the backgrtound /inside computer? im stuck in the user login i cant do any of that to unhide the admin account

#6 odin88

odin88

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/tp/passrecovery.htm

Take a look there.. I have used ophcrack and it is an excellent utillity , found all of my passwords, though it will not do you any good as you need one that removes the password....

Offline NT Password & Registry Editor is the tool that you need.... read about how to run it first before you do!!! though it is pretty easy to use.

We need to do this so we can get into your machine to trouble shoot the keyboard,I'm thinking the language layout may have changed/altered somehow... have you tried inputing your password like you would with an English layout?? Attached File  usa keyboard.png   48.95KB   1 downloads

Iain.

Edited by odin88, 22 April 2011 - 05:24 PM.

#7 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:19 PM

Hi,
Boot into Safe Modef8) and delete your password from your user account Start> Control Panel> User Accounts > delete the password there.

Iain.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/507-built-adminiunstrator-account-enable-disable.html

dude i cant do it cant you understand that i cant get to the backgrtound /inside computer? im stuck in the user login i cant do any of that to unhide the admin account

sorry DUDE, i know you cant ,i poster the link to let both you and the other poster know that the win7 admin acct is hidden .try using the password tool
good luck

My answers are my opinion only,usually

#8 odin88

odin88

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:26 PM

Hi,

Iain.

sorry DUDE, i know you cant ,i poster the link to let both you and the other poster know that the win7 admin acct is hidden .try using the password tool
good luck

No worries man I should of known that before i posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users