Jump to content
Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:51 AM
Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:13 AM
Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:40 PM
Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:55 PM
Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:00 PM
Edited by boopme, 25 April 2011 - 08:01 PM.
Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:34 PM
Is the antivirus that showed the issues in your 1st post AVG? If so it tends to interfere with several tools.
Download this. Then disable AVG. Disconnect from the internet and run TDSSKiller and RKUnhooker. Hopefully they run now.
Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v220.127.116.11) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 18.104.22.168 of the tool.
- Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
- To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
- Click the Start Scan button.
- Do not use the computer during the scan
- If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
- If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
- Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
- A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.22.214.171.124_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
- Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.
Reenable AV and reconnect.
Looks like we may have the new TDL variant
Please download Rootkit Unhooker from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.
[*]Copy and paste the contents of the report into your next reply.[/list]-- Note: You may get this warning...just ignore it, click OK and continue: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself! It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?".
Edited by quarkburger, 26 April 2011 - 09:35 PM.
Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:51 PM
Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:16 AM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:34 AM
Try TDDS killer once more. If no go........
Then we have to use a LONG scan.. and if that goesn;t clear it we will have to move you.
Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:40 AM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:29 PM
Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:04 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users