I recently erased MS Removal Tool by following the instructions on your site (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-ms-removal-tool
I've been re-infected and, despite following the same instructions twice, I can'r get rid of it this time.
The following comments might help work out what's gone wrong: -
- When I click on LAN connections, the proxy server box is already unchecked,
- Although I get the 'save as' box for iexplore.exe, nothing happens when I click on it, so i just save and then run the application,
- Rkill was over in 10 seconds and only found one process - something connected with adobe reader,
- Malwarebytes didn't find any infections (the first time it found three),
- The hosts file is currently deleted, but nothing much happens when I click the link to download the default file.
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,