Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google and Youtube are the only websites that will not work!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bobberella

bobberella

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:06 AM

So for some reason the only two websites that will not work on my computer are Google and Youtube (horrible, I know). It tries to load the page, but then it just goes to that screen that says "Internet Explorer cannot display the page" as if the internet connection was screwed or something. That's not it though because everything else works fine!!

Help me please :(

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bobberella

bobberella
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:09 AM

Also, this happened once before just under a year ago, and one day it stopped happening and suddenly Google and Youtube worked fine. It was about 2 months ago that they stopped working again.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,364 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

Since you haven't posted the specific version of IE that you are using I will just post a link that will take you to a Microsoft Support page. You can either choose "Fix This Problem" and hope that MS finds the problem. Or you can use the methods outlined below that. You will need to scroll down to your version.

You receive an error message in Internet Explorer: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users