Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Java Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 imkira3

imkira3

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

OK Dudes i was having this exact problem and i was trying everything. i added exeptions in my firewall and antivirus but still no go. then i thought i would reinstall java and found out i had 7 versions of java installed!!!! lol check add or remove programs in control panel, remove them all, (even the newest one) and download and install java! solved. i created an account purely for posting this as i can imagine it was pissing some people off. and i am NOT talking about the adrive 302 error that gets in the was of my googling (for future reference put a minus sighn in front of a word you dont want to find in google search, ex. to google the word adrive java error without the number 302 it would be "java upload error -302" just a kwl thing i new :P) im talking about the simple error occured just to clarify. Enjoy :thumbup2: oh F*&% im sorry if i got your hopes up... i just got the F*@#ing error :( any ideas anyone? if it helps whenever i do this two java icons appear in my bottom bar ?.? i just right clicked on java and opened control panel and switched to a direct connection to see what happens... i feel determined to solve this :angry: so far so good i will see if i can upload 500 mb also i saw something somewhere about adrive not being able to upload 400 mb of bigger somewhere if anyone knows anything about that but i think thats bogus because there would be a lot more forums about this if that were the case and this appears to be a java problem. hmmm.. another idea... if it is a java thing java seems popular enough to have other things that do the same thing as java that i could use instead of java for a while while uploading to adrive... if i dond edit this post again what i said about right clicking on java and opened control panel and switched to a direct connection worked. either way this java error wont stop me I WILL FIND A WAY ;P no luck... ok i have a new idea, i tried clearing my java cache (start>control panel>Java>Settings>Delete Files) so lets see how this goes (i know what your thinking and yes i am aware that you can post separate comments :P ) no luck yet

Edited by hamluis, 21 April 2011 - 06:38 PM.
Split from different topic.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 imkira3

imkira3
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:40 AM

ok guys i have found a quite disasteful solution. ive had this solution since like 4 days after my last post but srry i forgot about this site. i have been using a free os called ubuntu linux for a while as a portable computer with the usb function. if you have a usb of want or just want to install it on your hdd, do so and then go to system>administraion>software sources. make sure all five boxes are checked (note: software sources may not be visible at first. easy fix but im outta time so remember, google is ur friend :P) then click close and download the stuff it asks u to. then go to system>administraion>synaptic package manager and install ubuntu restricted extras. open firefox (the red-blue icon on ur top bar) and do ur adrive thing :P i made this as simple as i could and still catch my ride so i gotta go. !!!PEACE!!! btw im using ubuntu 10.04 if u want to go usb that is 4 sure th way to go. also 4 usb, install on lili usb installer, (search up linuxlive usb creator u will find it) if u want to run windows programs sarch wine linux

Edited by imkira3, 20 April 2011 - 12:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users