Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xanga Hackers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sublimedude89

sublimedude89

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 PM

Posted 30 December 2005 - 11:56 PM

hey everyone just thought i let you know whats up theres a hacker on xanga pretty much deleting peoples xangas and there message is

Friday, December 30, 2005 xangas admin owned you.im a motha bleepin balleR, DG4L.
greets to phrea,camzero,majestic,dgs
"got steve case up on the phone, bleep this camo youve been owned."
free cam0.

thats what there putting on peoples xangas and well you cant do anything to it idk if anyone on here has one but i just thought i would tell people...well i hope this helps someone and i already told xanga about it if you wanna know anything more and i will post

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 serendipity08

serendipity08

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2006 - 01:09 AM

HOW To GET YOUR XANGA BACK.

Log in under safe mode. On the left you'll see a link to your weblog entries. Delete entries you see that you didn't write.

hope that helped.

Edited by serendipity08, 02 January 2006 - 01:11 AM.

#3 sublimedude89

sublimedude89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2006 - 02:12 AM

yea xanga fixed it its all better....and thanxs that did help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users