Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I have found a solution to remove the "aaa" java virus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sunrise2009

sunrise2009

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 PM

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:21 PM

Hi everybody!

I am very happy to let you know I have found the solution for removing the " aaa " in Control Panel.

First you go to google search file : TDSSKiller.exe, try to run it , remember to exit another anti software in your PC while you run this one. You have to reboot your PC.

You have to install another software named IObit Security 360, then running it.

The most important step is here :

Go to C:\ Windows \ system32 \ javaws.exe \

As you go to system32, try to find Java, you will see in there another named: Javaw, Javaws, these are viruses from the " aaa " , right click on it, you will see a window pops up with the icon of IObit Security 360, unlock and delete, click on this one and WOW, that virus has been removed successfully. You can check back in Control Panel to see it, it was gone!! This is for Win XP, Professional.

Note: I have posted this one on Norton forum, they might not like because the solution is not from their product, so I post in here for you, I think we should help each other by sharing our knowledge.

Good luck!

Edited by boopme, 19 April 2011 - 07:47 PM.
Moved froms XP to Antivirus ...Discussions

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mr Loco

Mr Loco

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 PM

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:03 AM

I wanted to note that this also works for vista home premium also which is what i have. Thanks for the helpful tip. Your awesome. :cool:

#3 sunrise2009

sunrise2009
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 PM

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:26 AM

I wanted to note that this also works for vista home premium also which is what i have. Thanks for the helpful tip. Your awesome. :cool:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that.

#4 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,596 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 PM

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:20 PM

If you read the below topics the aaa Java file and "aaa" published by "bbb" may to be something related to Java Programming/scripting and not malware.I am not a programmer so if you want to confirm, then try asking at the Java Suport Forum.

These are legitimate Java related files:
java.exe <- main executable for Sun JRE & launcher for command-line application
javaw.exe <- launcher for GUI application
jusched.exe <- Sun Java Update Scheduler (looks for Java updates and installs them)
jucheck.exe <- Sun Java UpdateChecker Module
jqs.exe <- Java Quick Starter
javaws.exe <- is identical to java.exe, except that with javaw.exe there is no associated console window

In regards to IOBit (EvonSoft.com) products, please read:Although, the Malwarebytes team no longer has an issue with IObit since they removed the MBAM database from their product, the vendor's dubious methods would not warrant a recommendation from me to use their software. Further, IOBIT has even been placed into the Installers Hall of Shame.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users