Generally our services are for home users to join the forum and receive free help themselves, we are really not here to support your business enterprise.
That being said, I will assist you because of the nature of what she does, hopefully her personal information hasn't already been compromised.
The most effective way of dealing with this is to completely reformat and reinstall, if she cannot do that, then please do the following:
Please download DDS
from either of these linksLINK 1 LINK 2
and save it to your desktop.
- Disable any script blocking protection
- Double click dds to run the tool.
- When done, two DDS.txt's will open.
- Save both reports to your desktop.
---------------------------------------------------Please include the contents of the following in your next reply:DDS.txtAttach.txt
Download GMER Rootkit Scanner
to your desktop. It will be a randomly named executable.
- Double click the exe file.
- If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO, then use the following settings for a more complete scan.
Click the image to enlarge it
- In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Ensure the following are unchecked
- Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
- Show All (don't miss this one)
- Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.
- Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
- Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop, and attach it in reply.
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries
Microsoft MVP - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015