Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Re: Vista Home Security 2001

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#16 hugolynne

hugolynne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 PM

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:09 AM

Gringo:
I am still working on this. It will be one day or so before I can get back to my computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:09 AM

thanks for letting me know

gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#18 hugolynne

hugolynne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:24 PM

Hi Gringo:
I encountered a problem when I tried to implement the instructions.

I could uninstall Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6.

However, when I try to install Java by clicking "Agree and Start Free Downroad" in Internet Explore and then by clicking "Run" in the subsequent Security Warning window, a "Open WIth" window pops up, stating "Choose the program you want to use to open this file: File: JavaSetup6u25[1].exe." Here, Firefox and Internet Explore are listed as Recommended Programs. No matter which one I choose, the file does not execute itself. So I saved the file on desktop and tried to run it the desktop. Again, the same "Open With" window shows up and I cannot run the exe file. Indeed, I tried to run if I can run ANY program installed in the PC. None of programs (such as Microsoft Word) does not run! It results in the same "Open With" file. What can I do?

#19 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:56 PM

run this and let me know if it helped

Scan with exeHelper:

Please download exeHelper to your desktop.

• Double-click on exeHelper.com to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of exehelperlog.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com, and should open at the end of the scan)

Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#20 hugolynne

hugolynne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:31 PM

Please see below the log of exeHelper. This computer I am fixing is my wife's computer. She run it once, and without posting a log, she successfully installed the Jave. After I come home, I run the exeHelper again. So there are logs for two runs.

Build 20100414
Run at 12:41:12 on 05/06/11
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for sysguard processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20100414
Run at 21:25:51 on 05/06/11
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for sysguard processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

#21 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

ok go back to post 15 and let me have those reports

gringo

#22 hugolynne

hugolynne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:20 PM

I am running TFC right now. It's taking more than 20 minutes by now. Is this unusual?

#23 hugolynne

hugolynne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:50 PM

TFC is running for more than one hour. Should I continue this program?

#24 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:32 PM

stop it and restart it again and if runs for more than ten min shut it down again and keep going with other instructions

gringo

#25 hugolynne

hugolynne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

I have yet to run Hijack this, but I have to go to bed now. I will continue tomorrow.

#26 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:41 AM

:thumbup2:

#27 hugolynne

hugolynne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:53 PM

Hi Gringo:

Below is a log from Anti-Malware.
I have a trouble running HijackThis. See the bottom for detailed description of the problem.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6523

Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.19048

2011/05/07 1:16:35
mbam-log-2011-05-07 (01-16-35).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 213869
Time elapsed: 11 minute(s), 44 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command\(default) (Hijack.StartMenuInternet) -> Bad: ("C:\Users\ayano\AppData\Local\nal.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode) Good: (firefox.exe -safe-mode) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

The problem I encountered when I run HijackThis.

When I chose a "Do a system scan and save a logfile" in Hijack This,

A window pops up, with the following message:

"For some reason your system denied write access to the Hosts file. If any hijacked domains are in this file, HijackThis may NOT be able to fix this.
If that happens, you need to edit the file yourself. To do this, click Start, Run and type:
notepad C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
and press Enter. Find the line(s) HijackThis reports and delete them.
Save the file as 'hosts.' (with quotes), and reboot."

When I click OK, then the following mesage appears.

"Cannot find the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\hijackthis.log file.
Do you want to create a new file?"

If I click "Yes", a blank notepad is craeted.

At this stage, I can click "AnalyzeThis" bottun.
But I am just directed to http://hjt-data.trendmicro.com/hjt/analyzethis/index.php?report=3560990
Nothing happens afterwards.

#28 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:30 PM

Hello

Sometimes we have to run it like this To run HijackThis as an administrator,
rightclick HijackThis.exe (located: C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe)
and select to run as administrator

Gringo

#29 hugolynne

hugolynne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:51 PM

Gringo:
Please find below the HijackThis log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 20:49:50, on 2011/05/07
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.19048)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\SmcGui.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\DELL\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Sigmatel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\SSScheduler.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Program Files\DELL\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\clientmgrv\bin\cmvMain.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\HidFind.exe
c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BtStackServer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\KHAL2\KHALMNPR.EXE
C:\Program Files\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R3 - URLSearchHook: myBabylon English Toolbar - {b2e293ee-fd7e-4c71-a714-5f4750d8d7b7} - C:\Program Files\myBabylon_English\tbmyB1.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: SkypeIEPluginBHO - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.6.5612.1312\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: myBabylon English Toolbar - {b2e293ee-fd7e-4c71-a714-5f4750d8d7b7} - C:\Program Files\myBabylon_English\tbmyB1.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_219B3E1547538286.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O2 - BHO: MSN Toolbar Helper - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - C:\Program Files\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.1203.0\msneshellx.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: myBabylon English Toolbar - {b2e293ee-fd7e-4c71-a714-5f4750d8d7b7} - C:\Program Files\myBabylon_English\tbmyB1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: MSN Toolbar - {1E61ED7C-7CB8-49d6-B9E9-AB4C880C8414} - C:\Program Files\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.1203.0\msneshellx.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OEM02Mon.exe] C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Mobile Device Center] %windir%\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Babylon Client] C:\Program Files\Babylon\Babylon-Pro\Babylon.exe -AutoStart
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech SetPoint.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
O4 - Global Startup: McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: QuickSet.lnk = C:\Program Files\DELL\QuickSet\quickset.exe
O4 - Global Startup: クライアントマネージャV.lnk = C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\clientmgrv\bin\cmvMain.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows Live Search - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to &Evernote - res://C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote3.5\enbar.dll/2000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Windows &Live Favorites - http://favorites.live.com/quickadd.aspx
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate with &Babylon - res://C:\Program Files\Babylon\Babylon-Pro\Utils\BabylonIEPI.dll/Translate.htm
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-222 - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-223 - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra button: Add to Evernote - {E0B8C461-F8FB-49b4-8373-FE32E92528A6} - C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote3.5\enbar.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Add to Evernote - {E0B8C461-F8FB-49b4-8373-FE32E92528A6} - C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote3.5\enbar.dll
O15 - ESC Trusted Zone: http://*.update.microsoft.com
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O16 - DPF: {F27237D7-93C8-44C2-AC6E-D6057B9A918F} (JuniperSetupClientControl Class) - https://connect.imf.org/dana-cached/sc/JuniperSetupClient.cab
O18 - Protocol: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~2\GoogleDesktopNetwork3.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\Windows\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour サービス (Bonjour Service) - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: BWH32S - BUFFALO INC. - C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\clientmgrv\bin\BWH32S.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.9.1005.12335 (GoogleDesktopManager-051210-111108) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Google アップデート サービス (gupdate1c9b9745f606888) (gupdate1c9b9745f606888) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod サービス (iPod Service) - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Logitech Bluetooth Service (LBTServ) - Logitech, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\Bluetooth\LBTServ.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service (McComponentHostService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\McCHSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Management Client (SmcService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Smc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Access Control (SNAC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\SNAC.EXE
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - SigmaTel, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\STacSV.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Endpoint Protection (Symantec AntiVirus) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 14072 bytes

#30 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:44 PM

Greetings

These logs are looking very good, we are almost done!!! Just one more scan to go.

:Remove unneeded startup entries:

This part of the fix is purely optional
These are programs that start up when you turn on your computer but don't need to be, any of these programs you can click on their icons (or start from the control panel) and start the program when you need it. By stopping these programs you will boot up faster and your computer will work faster.

• Run HijackThis
  • Click on the Scan button
  • Put a check beside all of the items listed below (if present):

• O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OEM02Mon.exe] C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Mobile Device Center] %windir%\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Babylon Client] C:\Program Files\Babylon\Babylon-Pro\Babylon.exe -AutoStart
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
      O4 - Global Startup: McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk = ?
      O4 - Global Startup: QuickSet.lnk = C:\Program Files\DELL\QuickSet\quickset.exe
  • Close all open windows and browsers/email, etc...
  • Click on the "Fix Checked" button
  • When completed, close the application.

NOTE**You can research each of those lines >here< and see if you want to keep them or not
    just copy the name between the brakets and paste into the search space
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint]

Eset Online Scanner

**Note** You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan - Vista and win 7 right click on IE shortcut and run as admin

Go Eset web page to run an online scannner from ESET.

• Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
  • click on the ESET Online Scanner button
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
    • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the activex control to install
    • Click Start
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked and the Scan Archives option is ticked.
  • Click on Advanced Settings, ensure the options
    Scan for potentially unwanted applications, Scan for potentially unsafe applications, and Enable Anti-Stealth Technology are ticked.
  • Click Scan
  • Wait for the scan to finish
  • Click on copy to clipboard and paste the results here in this topic
  • you may also find here C:\Program Files\Eset\Eset Online Scanner\log.txt
Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic

Gringo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users