Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cli.exe Box On Start-up

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 little5bear

little5bear

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 30 December 2005 - 06:36 PM

Hi--I'm a newbie at this, but here goes--every time I start up my computer, I have the box "Cli.exe" show up w/"application failed to initialize properly" in the box. Eventually, I get it to leave, but it seems to me that I have something gone that I need. Yes, I was checking in various files to see why my computer would go online (without permission) every 15 minutes. I was getting tired of turning it off. I went in and deleted a hotkey--maybe I shouldn't have??? No, you're talking to someone who has to be told look all the way to the left, up three lines, etc. I keep hearing that the only way to learn is to "click something"--well, I did and this is what I ended up with. Help, please.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users