Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Stig

The Stig

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 PM

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:28 AM

Hello :)

I am The stig. I have come here for a HJT training. I do not know if it is here, but anyway.

I hope this is the right place :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:06 AM

Welcome to BC!
Yes, we do have formal malware removal training, but it involves a lot more than the use of HJT logs. If you are seriously interested, and have the time to devote to studying the various techniques for malware removal (you can go at your own pace, though) read this:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic86678.html

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 The Stig

The Stig
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:48 AM

Welcome to BC!
Yes, we do have formal malware removal training, but it involves a lot more than the use of HJT logs. If you are seriously interested, and have the time to devote to studying the various techniques for malware removal (you can go at your own pace, though) read this:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic86678.html

Regards,
John

Thank you for that :)

The nice member Gringo_pr have informed me about it. Now i just need to get 20 post :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users