Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello from norcal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 friday590

friday590

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 AM

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:39 PM

I just wanted to stop by the welcome forum and say hello. I've had a account here for some time, figured it was time to say hi.

Thank you so much for all the valuable information, a lot of it is way over my head but so far I've been able to fix 4 different problems. I'm about as computer literate as rain man but, you folks have done an outstanding job at explaining things and wright guides that even a 5 year could use.

Your time and knowledge is appreciated, I wish there was some way I could contribute. Keep it up.

Thanks, Friday

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 AM

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:12 AM

Thanks for joining and welcome to BC! It is always a happy incident to read that BC was of real help to people. Please don't hesitate to refer BC to your friends if they have computer problems.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users