Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

space bar open ilivid download page

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sunnya527

sunnya527

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:04 AM

When I am on a game on myspace and i use my space bar, I hit it twice and Ilivid download page pops up and if you don't pay attention it will download in 15 seconds.Spybot no find, avast no find, trend housecall didn't find. Microsoft found something, but it is still there. I am trying to find out where it is buried.Pop up blocker or page block will not stop it. I am not the only person having this issue.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 adystone

adystone

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:20 AM

Hi sunnya527,

I am hoping that you have managed to resolve the above problem (as dated 17th April) but if not I believe it is all related to the installation of iLivid Toolbar on your PC.
If you go into your Control Panel you should then be able to remove the toolbar. Also go into Internet Explorer, choose Tools > Intenret Options, then choose Settings (for Search section) and under Search Providers remove searchqu entry.

I hope that helps,
Ady

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users