Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Missing registry files??? cannot execute setup files....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wickedwocky11

wickedwocky11

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 PM

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:21 PM

I've had this computer (HP Pavilion dv2000)for about 4 years and despite my best efforts it's started to get a little bogged down.. SO a while ago I used some free registry cleaning software (Eusing Registry Cleaner, Window Registry Repair & Registry Repair Wizard 2011) to try to get rid of clutter on my lap top in hopes that it would run a little better. I know, I know, let me save everyone the time of telling how stupid it was to do this when I don't know that much about computers! SO as you can imagine after my little cleaning spree I started having some weird problems but mostly related to Internet Explorer. I tried to undo whatever I did but nothing worked. I actually had to stop using IE all together because I kept getting errors and couldn't get to some websites at all. It seemed to be a security setting issue but no matter what changes I made nothing would fix it. So I switched to Firefox which has been a lot better but not perfect. So now its pretty obvious that my computer is missing some files? .... drivers? ....something because I am basically unable to execute most setup files that I download and my Norton anti-virus seems to not be able to run its periodic scans correctly. Lately the computer seems to be worse, buggy, slow, freezes up and I suspect that there is a virus somewhere but no virus scan, adware scan, etc. that I've been able to run (Spy Bot, Bit Defender) finds anything and I'm to afraid to even look at the registry now because I feel like I've already screwed things up enough. Everyone's first advice is to run this scan or that scan but I can't even get that far. I've tried to run Panda Scan, Trend Micro, Malwarebytes, and Kaspersky scans and probably a few others and I literally cannot even open the setup files so what they might find is not even on the radar at this point, I click on the file and....nothing happens. I check services and tried to make sure nothing is disabled and...nothing. Since I can't download and run anything that would tell me what the problem is or help me fix it I'm pretty lost.

Firefox freezes sometimes when I'm online and plug-ins crash on me and I don't know if that is related. I use the task manager a lot to kill frozen windows and I noticed something that I've never seen before. When I look at the processes they are jumping around like crazy. Like I said, I don't know that much about computers but it just doesn't look right and I don't remember it being like that before.

I was able to run Bit Defender and this is what I get (below---I did notice that it lists some missing driver files)

Anyway, ANY help ANYONE can offer would be MUCH appreciated.....THANK YOU!! Just let me know if you need any more info....

QuickScan Beta 32-bit v0.9.9.90
-------------------------------
Scan date: Sat Apr 16 00:19:14 2011
Machine ID: 2DD35AA

No infection found.
-------------------

Processes
---------
(unsigned) Application Updater 1724 C:\Program Files\Application Updater\ApplicationUpdater.exe
(unsigned) CLCapSvc Module 704 C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
(unsigned) Firefox 4780 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
(unsigned) Firefox 5708 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
(unsigned) HP QuickTouch On Screen Display 1564 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP QuickTouch\HPKBDAPP.exe
(unsigned) hpqwmiex Module 3620 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
(unsigned) LightScribe 2480 C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
(unsigned) Microsoft® CoReXT 3152 C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
(unsigned) Microsoft® CoReXT 3428 C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE
(unsigned) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1908 C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
(unsigned) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1928 C:\Windows\System32\taskeng.exe
(unsigned) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1996 C:\Windows\System32\taskeng.exe
(unsigned) PreyService 2304 C:\Prey\platform\windows\cronsvc.exe
(unsigned) Printer Communication System 2608 C:\Windows\System32\lxdqcoms.exe
(unsigned) Widgi Toolbar 872 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Spigot\Search Settings\SearchSettings.exe

(verified) Alps Pointing-device Driver 1524 C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
(verified) Alps Pointing-device Driver for Windows 4072 C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApntEx.exe
(verified) ApMsgFwd 2292 C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApMsgFwd.exe
(verified) Bonjour 916 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
(verified) HP Health Check Service 6088 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\HPHC_Service.exe
(verified) HP Quick Launch Buttons 1560 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exe
(verified) HP Wireless Assistant 1704 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
(verified) Java™ Platform SE Auto Updater 2 0 5080 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jucheck.exe
(verified) Java™ Platform SE Auto Updater 2 0 1068 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
(verified) Lexmark Connect 2528 C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\lxdqserv.exe
(verified) Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack 2808 C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 4516 C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 3896 C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1840 C:\Windows\explorer.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 3300 C:\Windows\explorer.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 576 C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 640 C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 3372 C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1804 C:\Windows\System32\dwm.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 700 C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 708 C:\Windows\System32\lsm.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1612 C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 2196 C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 684 C:\Windows\System32\services.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1328 C:\Windows\System32\SLsvc.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 508 C:\Windows\System32\smss.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1968 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1568 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 2404 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 984 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 4340 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1348 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 920 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 2716 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 2752 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 2792 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 2880 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 6060 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 3108 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1300 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1204 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1180 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1140 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1112 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1020 C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1464 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 632 C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 744 C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 5380 C:\Windows\System32\wuauclt.exe
(verified) SoftK56 Modem Driver 3560 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\XAudio.exe
(verified) Spybot - Search & Destroy 3668 C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
(verified) SpybotSD.exe 5916 C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe
(verified) Symantec Security Technologies 2680 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\ccsvchst.exe
(verified) Symantec Security Technologies 3044 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\ccsvchst.exe
(verified) WD Drive Manager 2944 C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrSvc.exe
(verified) Windows Defender 1500 C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
(verified) Windows Installer - Unicode 5864 C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe
(verified) Windows® Search 5032 C:\Windows\System32\SearchFilterHost.exe
(verified) Windows® Search 3192 C:\Windows\System32\SearchIndexer.exe
(verified) Windows® Search 5500 C:\Windows\System32\SearchProtocolHost.exe

Network activity
----------------
Process firefox.exe (4780) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 208.89.13.133
Process firefox.exe (4780) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 66.220.149.18

Process wininit.exe (632) listens on ports: 49152 (RPC)
Process services.exe (684) listens on ports: 49169
Process lsass.exe (700) listens on ports: 49154 (RPC)
Process svchost.exe (984) listens on ports: 135 (RPC)
Process svchost.exe (1112) listens on ports: 49153 (RPC)
Process svchost.exe (1204) listens on ports: 49155 (RPC)
Process lxdqcoms.exe (2608) listens on ports: 10090

Autoruns and critical files
---------------------------
(unsigned) Adobe Acrobat C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
(unsigned) Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
(unsigned) HP QuickTouch On Screen Display C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP QuickTouch\HPKBDAPP.exe
(unsigned) HP Wireless Assistant C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\WiFiMsg.exe
(unsigned) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\Aurora.scr
(unsigned) NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Display C:\Windows\System32\nvcpl.dll
(unsigned) NVIDIA Media Center Library C:\Windows\System32\nvmctray.dll
(unsigned) Standalone Scanner Components C:\Program Files\Norton Security Scan\Engine\2.7.3.34\Nss.exe
(unsigned) Widgi Toolbar C:\Program Files\Common Files\Spigot\Search Settings\SearchSettings.exe
(unsigned) WinCal_HotKeyAndSysTray C:\Program Files\Sapro Systems WinCalendar\WinCalendar_SysTray.exe
(unsigned) Windows® Internet Explorer C:\Windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe

(verified) Alps Pointing-device Driver C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
(verified) CEEment C:\program files\hewlett-packard\sdp\ceement\HPCEE.exe
(verified) HP Quick Launch Buttons C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exe
(verified) HP Wireless Assistant C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
(verified) Java™ Platform SE Auto Updater 2 0 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\System32\browseui.dll
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
(verified) NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, Version 1 C:\Windows\System32\nvsvc.dll
(verified) Windows Defender C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
(verified) Windows® Internet Explorer c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll

Browser plugins
---------------
(unsigned) 2007 Microsoft Office system C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPOFF12.DLL
(unsigned) AcroIEHelperShim Library c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelpershim.dll
(unsigned) Adobe Acrobat C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\plugins\nppdf32.dll
(unsigned) Adobe Acrobat C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
(unsigned) BitDefender QuickScan C:\Users\Brie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rrh10n53.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\plugins\npqscan.dll
(unsigned) E-centives Coupon Activator Netscape Pl C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPcol400.dll
(unsigned) frozen.dll C:\Users\Brie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rrh10n53.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\components\frozen.dll
(unsigned) googletoolbar-ff3.dll C:\Users\Brie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rrh10n53.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\components\googletoolbar-ff3.dll
(unsigned) googletoolbar-ff4.dll C:\Users\Brie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rrh10n53.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\libraries\googletoolbar-ff4.dll
(unsigned) Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.230.5 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
(unsigned) Java™ Platform SE 6 U23 c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
(unsigned) Java™ Platform SE 6 U23 C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll
(unsigned) Microsoft Office Live Plug-in for Firef C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll
(unsigned) Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\sepsearchhelperie.dll
(unsigned) Microsoft® CoReXT c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll
(unsigned) Mozilla Default Plug-in C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
(unsigned) Norton Confidential c:\program files\norton security suite\engine\4.3.0.5\coieplg.dll
(unsigned) NPSWF32.dll C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll
(unsigned) RealNetworks Rhapsody Player Engine C:\Program Files\Real\RhapsodyPlayerEngine\nprhapengine.dll
(unsigned) RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
(unsigned) Silverlight Plug-In c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60129.0\npctrl.dll
(unsigned) Widgi Toolbar c:\program files\dealio toolbar\ie\4.3\dealiotoolbarie.dll
(unsigned) Windows Live™ Photo Gallery C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
(unsigned) Windows Presentation Foundation c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll
(unsigned) Windows® Internet Explorer C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll

(verified) Bonjour C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
(verified) Coupons Inc., Coupon Printer Manager C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npCouponPrinter.dll
(verified) DivX Player Netscape Plugin C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Player\npDivxPlayerPlugin.dll
(verified) DivX Player Netscape Plugin C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npDivxPlayerPlugin.dll
(verified) DivX Web Player C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Web Player\npdivx32.dll
(verified) DivX Web Player C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdivx32.dll
(verified) HP Smart Web Printing c:\program files\hp\smart web printing\hpswp_framework.dll
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\System32\NapiNSP.dll
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\System32\wshbth.dll
(verified) News America Marketing Inc. Coupon Mana C:\Users\Brie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rrh10n53.default\extensions\{0C7E3F01-99E9-4095-9BDC-F84724960B57}\Plugins\NPCpnMgr.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
(verified) QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
(verified) RealJukebox NS Plugin C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\Netscape6\nprjplug.dll
(verified) RealPlayer Version Plugin C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\Netscape6\nprpjplug.dll
(verified) RealPlayer™ G2 LiveConnect-Enabled P C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\Netscape6\nppl3260.dll
(verified) SDHelper.dll C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
(verified) Symantec Intrusion Detection c:\program files\norton security suite\engine\4.3.0.5\ipsbho.dll
(verified) The OpenSSL Toolkit C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\libdivx.dll
(verified) The OpenSSL Toolkit C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\ssldivx.dll
(verified) Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npyaxmpb.dll

Missing files
-------------
File not found: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\blbdrive.sys
--> HKLM\System\ControlSet001\services\blbdrive\"ImagePath"

File not found: System32\Drivers\RimUsb.sys
--> HKLM\System\ControlSet001\services\RimUsb\"ImagePath"

File not found: system32\DRIVERS\UIUSYS.SYS
--> HKLM\System\ControlSet001\services\UIUSys\"ImagePath"

File not found: system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
--> HKLM\System\ControlSet001\services\IpInIp\"ImagePath"

File not found: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
--> HKLM\System\ControlSet001\services\NwlnkFlt\"ImagePath"

File not found: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
--> HKLM\System\ControlSet001\services\NwlnkFwd\"ImagePath"

File not found: system32\DRIVERS\sxuptp.sys
--> HKLM\System\ControlSet001\services\sxuptp\"ImagePath"

Scan
----
(unsigned) MD5: 63a7739ac9c1e38589b3edb1daeb9df5 C:\Prey\platform\windows\cronsvc.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 12673bcf7b32087df63f0cff550ea40b C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
(unsigned) MD5: cebe2c3aa95ddce8bdc99114676a3fb4 C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 9312f6f1ec1d71526cc6cd285cc5bbe6 C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\EzLaunch.dll
(unsigned) MD5: cf46a776d2e44f180af2773a9844d260 C:\Program Files\Application Updater\ApplicationUpdater.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 203a74767eb81f96a5166b1933db46d0 c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelpershim.dll
(unsigned) MD5: bad6bea0de1f69c82bdb74378ce0c20a C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 31d8b705dcd5f2366186e731f87c7a71 C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 938acf2a4f7fdaff322fd36f0b14d45a C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\tiptsf.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 6bf01e200063d7274f3af06d226671f5 c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 0a70f4022ec2e14c159efc4f69aa2477 C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
(unsigned) MD5: 9c879e1c3b27085fb46efeccd7120d51 C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE
(unsigned) MD5: b8f85eacbbbf7a36a542ed35105b10af C:\Program Files\Common Files\Spigot\Search Settings\SearchSettings.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 187ece8d6a5acdc876c73a9b9b99fcc1 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Spigot\wtxpcom\components\WidgiToolbarFF.dll
(unsigned) MD5: a9a23c8af361f7a93fd632e91a8c346f C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 267c914667c94e5f47d342311c1c577f C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Support Controls\ssrc.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 2b02a5739005d49f2252ebc26a3be3ea c:\program files\dealio toolbar\ie\4.3\dealiotoolbarie.dll
(unsigned) MD5: a5aaa656403e5e7afa9647ce73dbf944 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4Qlb.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 52766bbad01607eca5e5232103fb4883 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBSERVICE.dll
(unsigned) MD5: be3ac354fd01c6400bc81cefe1144366 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP QuickTouch\HPKBDAPP.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 2e6da24cabd1e83c4b05cd72d48223b9 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP QuickTouch\HPShared.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f533507fe318b46629e84df630a316f8 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\WiFiMsg.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 04c1dcbb226c6ae647b794833ce3ceb6 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
(unsigned) MD5: bd632712d67a30edc7317682fe186cb0 C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
(unsigned) MD5: d008e122a28954acfd10515e6a672ca7 C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 6417f03f9fe89da881134dbcc11e3285 C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\PCMRRec4.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 700cc8a0ca98e056f7a951d0ab9f856b C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\plugins\nppdf32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 67e74163c6178aa696e2b4a726770a02 c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
(unsigned) MD5: ea8fcf30d2961369435c84ce3b3063f1 C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll
(unsigned) MD5: e7cb7bdaed66218bd74feec7f5df6d89 c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60129.0\npctrl.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 4b0510b8544adb2f2bdeb12064c351b0 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
(unsigned) MD5: b30d94512c8f946af1578399d304b724 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 0f3fa9fdb976c567ec0491685cf4fdf7 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 8c7efbb06d10dc915809a4931409f06f C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\freebl3.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 6094a130f8f3908836ca9a9303416f99 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\js3250.dll
(unsigned) MD5: fabc39bf0f126194abafa5a19254613f C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\mozcpp19.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 9726ce3810c5c7a9a0880e8ec5329c8f C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\mozcrt19.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 0bb51a1eab5c1cd0c7306ab02268b8e0 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\nspr4.dll
(unsigned) MD5: acb9ccf299c56f8a67e01ca9c4e5df7f C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\nss3.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f99a237fb39f644f49ebd92ab416508c C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\nssckbi.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f32e5182eebab7698a6c1dd1eb9b2cfc C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\nssdbm3.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 8bf61fb50cf9f3b3483e61999c65e9a3 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\nssutil3.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 7c1da42038461d0f1193eed3d0a7e86e C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plc4.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 913d1650f6de0c035748ab8c31cea888 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plds4.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 3aff6b10c34cb8eaa6d6d5aa55193571 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 71644a748a85c5605bce077516d756eb C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPcol400.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 44cd19d98995cb3056f406113b175820 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f15982cd9878aeaf12d2d960c530322d C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 9a6101f29e2e9d41b99cbcc8f106e8fe C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPOFF12.DLL
(unsigned) MD5: 700cc8a0ca98e056f7a951d0ab9f856b C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 82a6589707cda165d40158844211bb2b C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\smime3.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 1733738c15ad02fb4ca9f3ce13f40623 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\softokn3.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 3d1c2e08a5379fdd4186f8b8ad5d1fe4 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\sqlite3.dll
(unsigned) MD5: b9e11833833eb94bf2e0d0f11091e7ac C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\ssl3.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 7a86af756f821e1d1694158e07c644f8 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\xpcom.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 455e0b3d955d5ea98b8eb4157bb522e3 C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\xul.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 36dfe735ebb84edc458ffa998af18ef1 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Scan\Engine\2.7.3.34\Nss.exe
(unsigned) MD5: df9478973abc2799050a70c242ac2be2 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\AcctMgr.dll
(unsigned) MD5: fc70af25788c4d5a344df954cd07ff08 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\appmgr32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: a986c53858ad3ed0982d1992cf63d0eb C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\asengine.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 1b97727a841b43c71c34aa6d840fa1c2 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\ashelper.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 333357a31e94100ed4dc44ad503ca9a9 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\asoehook.dll
(unsigned) MD5: e7dab27aad98abeeaf2bc6403c9722be C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\avifc.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f628e2b046d646e98e1101e94ac35d8d C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\avmail.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 7cecb6bef1ba147fecd1aeecea4f14bb C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\avmodule.dll
(unsigned) MD5: a691244a64cebe06b7451645f5f6d3d8 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\avpapp32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: c40f97f7d659e9dd4fd5cb6b9764f36f C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\avpsvc32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 9f7018bc3b89db280bc3034d5315c54d C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\bueng.dll
(unsigned) MD5: aedc44d24b1f21a6bf432972da523718 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\buprov.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 9328656cc6d1f35c5c05143a03611188 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\bushell.dll
(unsigned) MD5: d88bf477159d548043093be6f9387267 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\busvc.dll
(unsigned) MD5: d50efaaa861b2b229883b545ec0bb782 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\cltaldis.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 8996bd7e594da511b9a060ae59e346a3 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\cltelprv.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 3a809d7048bf42edb971838b90f649b9 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\cltlmc.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 85160e8682fa5609dae3f40c5dc80633 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\cltlms.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 4b07391d6c2bbd0ffab81d9028e86c91 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\cltwzhlp.dll
(unsigned) MD5: d9a7b8584df600c40cf0f7f22aa463c3 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\codatapr.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f36295d5519dba6d9ae59d845aa22364 c:\program files\norton security suite\engine\4.3.0.5\coieplg.dll
(unsigned) MD5: d7f6aa8bbdbed3ce02fd0338f9eae661 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\coparse.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 2b7a227d347c7af3b55ab7847ffef3ba C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\cosvcplg.dll
(unsigned) MD5: fb7f84aa2e9aa58c0f55c077940a7cb8 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\couictlr.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 3738ad1fbf624bf109ebb108349e9842 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\cowpplg.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 4152df019867365560a37c418020a032 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\fwcore.dll
(unsigned) MD5: a6450bb83fec7e38196edc479e706526 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\fwgenplg.dll
(unsigned) MD5: c6df3a8d8fbaf32f90699caf3fea8da8 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\fwhelper.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 15621acdcc2a2d5a4cc0fb082c37bbd1 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\fwsesal.dll
(unsigned) MD5: e37c4f37fc033f1127efd29c9be629a4 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\fwsetup.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 4eebc33232a50fd9faa7568690493947 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\hncore.dll
(unsigned) MD5: d440da817cde91c8c982137a48b25abd C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\imcfg.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 2fd127a996c5f6493b996bc003526408 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\ipsplug.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 5b4d72599d87cb72095b3234b7f96bce C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\isdatapr.dll
(unsigned) MD5: edda3605e3ff99c7e2a5d273923c90f5 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\isdatasv.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 2b31cd03b6a7d1f26a08f2b5ab9f4feb C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\iserror.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 9e31cb5cc688515ad9d01f412f78c572 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\ivplugin.dll
(unsigned) MD5: d79ca3928599bc70665c287208518786 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\lue.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 6bf837c11c88c9c59130ca40eb2fab55 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\ncw.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 2d721913e6ecc13111d468a56be07866 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\npc360ui.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f8ca81376e3a0b64ec639c12c68b6fde C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\npctray.dll
(unsigned) MD5: c52051b96cdf533d7fceb8710ff7586e C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\numeng.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 2712ebfb422c1071c15675561ad0105b C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\qbackup.dll
(unsigned) MD5: db7b87eed46d2d91dd99c1a2825abd5c C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\qsplugin.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 580e1d1b492f80691c62512b87aee067 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\rf.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 991017c7229f22a072b5a92d51a4cc7d C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\rfpxy3.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 806548daea6422addab42ee2e9673543 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\tudatapr.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 95a8bb80c4c0abbf322534d05ec92095 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\uialert.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 0e116f4aaca32438457a9b523212c410 C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.3.0.5\uihost.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f0f67d3349b5ca1d162a2f29c647f842 c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 4356f21fb6d547f22bfbc91164a597a6 C:\Program Files\Real\RhapsodyPlayerEngine\nprhapengine.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 7095480884968ea5e6c3f28000a93469 C:\Program Files\Sapro Systems WinCalendar\WinCalendar_SysTray.exe
(unsigned) MD5: d19913feb993fb7c2d1737e954996056 C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpAsDesc.dll
(unsigned) MD5: b7dc98f6f4e7611a9c0849945fb28fb9 C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpOAV.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 7d1f2afe12bafc4c18c5a0e3c6866e38 C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpRtPlug.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 4ce9dac1518ff7e77bd213e6394b9d77 C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsssvc.exe
(unsigned) MD5: cf46e0e1398b382ce0ce738c67a38dd1 C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
(unsigned) MD5: d097f8d644e9a53fbfa5740cfa7d3e81 C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{D74ACCCB-FD0E-4020-A16F-F1F306BEFCF7}\mpengine.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 890ee58468e0b6426fed724f71343941 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\CLT\cltLMSx.dll
(unsigned) MD5: d2385b72a3ae2d3648c0dc2014008500 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\coFFPlgn\components\coFFPlgn.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 32d6e07922d17bed40ae746fc86b8a68 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\BASHDefs\20110309.001\BHDrvx86.sys
(unsigned) MD5: 82e367b089817c54cb085c4be0b2f0a8 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\BASHDefs\20110309.001\BHEngine.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 7c8ce2b83a89ee1cb0c3fee5991e62a2 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\IPSDefs\20110415.003\IDSvix86.sys
(unsigned) MD5: 55c2eb9ec49ac40a2849191a57bf80d2 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\IPSDefs\20110415.003\IDSxpx86.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 59b541e5ecafd2d66f2a8f082d3ecce7 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\IPSDefs\20110415.003\Scxpx86.dll
(unsigned) MD5: c34e2a884ccca8b5567d0c2752527073 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110415.019\NAVENG.SYS
(unsigned) MD5: b3916eeec738dd4178f4fd6a44a32e36 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110415.019\NAVEX15.SYS
(unsigned) MD5: 37f8dcfbbc8e4423973a1b746c3919a8 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\IPSFFPlgn\components\IPSFFPl.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f32d0e76eac29100c69147cbe23d8a96 C:\Users\Brie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rrh10n53.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\components\frozen.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f930b613990074c05156cc0dc5cc4dc5 C:\Users\Brie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rrh10n53.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\components\googletoolbar-ff3.dll
(unsigned) MD5: fece791d9f6fafd0ff14e5f0a4412798 C:\Users\Brie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rrh10n53.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\libraries\googletoolbar-ff4.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 7d8c65bca40579922bb0c7e885dff437 C:\Users\Brie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rrh10n53.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\plugins\npqscan.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 77a7101683216d077e654d7b6fa03f5a C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.dll
(unsigned) MD5: dd48695d9b86dc5970c3f54c84dbbd4f C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\98bbdd8c400493ad228b8283665cc9da\mscorlib.ni.dll
(unsigned) MD5: d4c52d7963b89e783b9321aa69170666 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Runtime.Remo#\9b8e883fd5fa51f026577156a0ee9d57\System.Runtime.Remoting.ni.dll
(unsigned) MD5: bbe4a86378ebf12e1e605ffb6113eb3c C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\ed6ae2749d12c4729ee43ff339de4bb8\System.ni.dll
(unsigned) MD5: ab87eeffd18f2baafc274e7075ea6c67 c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f240b31da00632718cc2392a4d193313 C:\Windows\system32\Aurora.scr
(unsigned) MD5: 743e5199a34101a3ee444df5f74d0311 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CHDART.sys
(unsigned) MD5: c55004ca6b419b6695970dfe849b122f C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\dot4usb.sys
(unsigned) MD5: c68ac676b0ef30cfbb1080adce49eb1f C:\Windows\system32\drivers\DXGKRNL.sys
(unsigned) MD5: d909075fa72c090f27aa926c32cb4612 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fssfltr.sys
(unsigned) MD5: e096ffb754f1e45ae1bddac1275ae2c5 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_CNXT.sys
(unsigned) MD5: 1882827f41dee51c70e24c567c35bfb5 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_DPV.sys
(unsigned) MD5: 496db78e6a0c4c44023d9a92b4a7ac31 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys
(unsigned) MD5: 7dd3eefc62a1ef44e5f940fa651ed9ed C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lgusbdiag.sys
(unsigned) MD5: 1636d43f10416aeb483bc6001097b26c C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys
(unsigned) MD5: a4216c71dd4f60b26418ccfd99cd0815 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys
(unsigned) MD5: ff3cbc13db84d81f56931bc922cc37c4 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SRV.sys
(unsigned) MD5: d15959d9f69f0d39a0153e9c244f20dd C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SRV2.sys
(unsigned) MD5: faa0d553a49e85008c6bb3781987c574 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SRVNET.sys
(unsigned) MD5: e4f0fc8048d326f6c040a64ea9986bfc C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SymIMv.sys
(unsigned) MD5: 325dbbacb8a36af9988ccf40eac228cc C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
(unsigned) MD5: 452feaab2a8dbb42ed751754cb2594f5 C:\Windows\System32\FntCache.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 001c55fa3a4be6aa88ae15bdc47f9fb0 C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll
(unsigned) MD5: a3f53f440c00e051fb940fa62e79b9a7 C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 111c47816f39a91eaaa18da0a54e8e63 C:\Windows\System32\imageres.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 7377db9ecdc69bb52aff8147f1a5e859 C:\Windows\System32\jsproxy.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 044f7e9be1358d1d94c2c8263c9bce84 C:\Windows\System32\lxdqcoms.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 91fb9cfb43c46b685f6cbc4ea9559cb0 C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 67d16247c56c26a4f0d79d1a7f272b8f C:\Windows\System32\mf.dll
(unsigned) MD5: bf142d4f8c61ed3629a9cdd7ba867900 C:\Windows\System32\mfplat.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 96a8681180edacdea04f0bac4bc8f282 C:\Windows\System32\msfeeds.dll
(unsigned) MD5: cb96abdd198c4be6a45fce7020e6d040 C:\Windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe
(unsigned) MD5: ff41e1ac301f51e16f61ad7c0f45467c C:\Windows\System32\msshsq.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 708fb84003732e220c23cdf207f5a329 C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 6bd46421df54f2c45e185caaaa6fca9a C:\Windows\System32\nvcpl.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 3eef2e956fa651c79acc36907843723f C:\Windows\System32\nvmctray.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 862363973dcbcc31dd161ef41a69153c C:\Windows\System32\odbc32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 9586e7cb2255a8b097a7e4538202585e C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: f6a242bc0136506ec5be3605763acd0b C:\Windows\System32\schannel.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 1a58069db21d05eb2ab58ee5753ebe8d C:\Windows\System32\schedsvc.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 167ac31450c0c53a01fa1491e94d7678 C:\Windows\System32\shdocvw.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 33ae914c24f546aabf281ba7b138186d C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 9176285122b7b849fec2aa1b72a8f7a8 C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 9d278d9bc7bf4ce879fa44e464827598 C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\lxdqdrui.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 8554097e5136c3bf9f69fe578a1b35f4 C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 1bf5eebfd518dd7298434d8c862f825d C:\Windows\System32\srvsvc.dll
(unsigned) MD5: b5950df243837d8217f4e597919b224a C:\Windows\System32\stobject.dll
(unsigned) MD5: bfa034aac103d8a6f591ac9364688339 C:\Windows\System32\t2embed.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 2a6a2c09ecc2cb495628e45f1379ece8 C:\Windows\System32\taskcomp.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 3d50c4b10352367d5cb20ed1f50f8da2 C:\Windows\System32\taskeng.exe
(unsigned) MD5: 52e129522c1775dbb8cc252e7a0655c7 C:\Windows\System32\taskschd.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 91f4319c6c0f9cf11412415779cb12c1 C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 80fff14f1757b9af8be9d314fc1ae88b C:\Windows\System32\usp10.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 5cc39a49069eea854d3d0546dc634599 C:\Windows\System32\Vxdif.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 74bcc23d622f32da0450d164735acab1 C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 5ec8fb83f31aa2d6f421f02c3f4f4475 C:\Windows\System32\winspool.drv
(unsigned) MD5: 015e99a7634b93e8bb0380c70f3d2cc3 C:\Windows\System32\wmp.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 9441a231c0aa0712f7cf3b10d9cfcf76 C:\Windows\System32\wmploc.DLL
(unsigned) MD5: 648ab74d9c104fb500b6c4eedc6a8772 C:\Windows\System32\wmpmde.dll
(unsigned) MD5: a9662bcf218bc76869a8d91635d5f93a C:\Windows\System32\Wpc.dll
(unsigned) MD5: 35acd5ea63d75e97dd0e9a1629e582b2 C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.6002.18305_none_88f3a38569c2c436\comctl32.dll
(unsigned) MD5: be3c082837866c4c291adaf163c10ea6 C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.6002.18305_none_5cb72f2a088b0ed3\comctl32.dll

The following file(s) must be uploaded for server-side scanning:
C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\IPSDefs\20110415.003\IDSvix86.sys
C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\IPSDefs\20110415.003\Scxpx86.dll

Upload started - 2 file(s)
IDSvix86.sys (353912)
Scxpx86.dll (808376)
Upload speed - 63 KB/s
Upload finished - 2 uploaded, 0 failed

The uploaded file(s) were found clean.

Scan finished - communication took 19 sec
Total traffic - 1.18 MB sent, 0.94 KB recvd
Scanned 1693 files and modules - 72 seconds

==============================================================================

Edited by wickedwocky11, 16 April 2011 - 09:17 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:57 PM

Do you have Vista DVD?

Go Start>Run ("Start Search" in Vista/7), type in:
sfc /scannow
Click OK (hold CTRL, and SHIFT, hit Enter in Vista/7).
Have Windows CD/DVD handy (with Vista/7, most likely, you won't need it).
If System File Checker (sfc) will find any errors, it may ask you for the CD/DVD (rarely in Vista/7 case).

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

#3 wickedwocky11

wickedwocky11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:13 PM

Thank You for your prompt reply.
I a running the system scan now.

I do not have a Vista DVD. I never made it when I got the computer and I tried to do it before all this started but was unsuccessful. I had some issues with the recovery partition which I don't even try to fully understand but I was able to partially resolve that in a online chat with a technician. Apparently it was corrupted so we ended up removing it and the tech told me I would have to order a copy from Microsoft....I guess I should do that.

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:55 PM

You can either order recovery DVDs from your computer maker (cheaper), or full version of Vista DVD from MS (crucial for troubleshooting).

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

#5 wickedwocky11

wickedwocky11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:30 PM

I have run the scan few times and it doesn't seem to find anything, it does its thing and then just closes with no message.

If I order to recovery discs will that replace the missing files?
Tonight I tried to download the latest BIOS from hp.com but again I am unable run the file I downloaded....

Thanks...

#6 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:48 PM

If you can get Vista DVD, you could run repair installation without losing your data.
Backing up your data and reinstalling Windows will do as well.

My Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users