Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Laptop wont turn on properly

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 giuseppe105

giuseppe105

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 PM

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:04 PM

I have a IBM ThinkPad T30 and it would not turn on with the battery or AC.

After extensive testing of every part I have managed to get the Laptop to turn on by plugging either the AC or the battery into the laptop.(docent matter which) and then plugging the Keyboards ribbon cable into the mother board. This causes the laptop to turn on. To shut down the laptop i just press the power button. The power button is built into the motherboard. Once the computer is on everything works perfectly it runs windows and everything.

Edited by giuseppe105, 16 April 2011 - 03:06 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users