Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen And Random Programs Help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 disgaeaman

disgaeaman

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:30 AM

Hello everyone im having problems with my desktop im running windows vista home basic ive recently started getting blue screen of death either saying pfn list corrupt or another error somthing about driver not equal or the same then it says underneath that stop then a load of numbers im sorry i cant be more specific im not very good at this. ive tried everything i can think of i tried system resore, booting in last known good config, memory diagnostics tool (that found nothing wrong) i tried a registry cleaner but nothing worked it used to blue screen every like 10 mins but it hasnt done it at all today. i also have been having random programs mainly one called JEN.EXE trying to open on my computer i have AVG security and blocked it everytime its come up i really dont know what to do! i cant reinstall vista because ive lost my installation disk so im stuck! i was hoping i could fix it without the disk also because i have alot of files that i use for my job and dont really want to lose everything with a reinstall. any replies would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users