Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

browser search redirection

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 infectedMick

infectedMick

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 PM

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:26 PM

Hi, thanks for providing an excellent resource for us mere mortals !

I've been battling with a number of infections - which now seem to be under control, having done various searches and removals with sophos, malwarebytes and a trial of mcafee internet security.

Howerver, I still have a underlying paranoia that all is not well, and I still get redirection of my internet browser (IE or Chrome) searches.

Could you please set me on the right path to fix my issues once and for all?

Thanks in advance

- infectedMick

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Lusigioma

Lusigioma

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 AM

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:12 AM

Hello infectedMick, welcome to BC. :welcome:

In my opinion, you need to post logs DDS, HijackThis, but this is not the right section, this is the right section.
Wait a moderator will move the discussion.:)

#3 coles1mom

coles1mom

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 AM

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:15 AM

Good Morning

Try this for google redirects http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-tdss-tdl3-alureon-rootkit-using-tdsskiller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users