Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Picture folders

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JCS72

JCS72

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:07 PM

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

Windows Restore came out of nowhere one night. Luckily, a simple system restore then running Malwarebytes and a system scan, things seem back to normal. However, when I open my picture folders, the picture thumbnails are kinda gray and fuzzy. When I open them in the picture viewer, nothing wrong with the files themselves. I went to the properties of one of the folders and it said the files were hidden. I had to select all the files and unhide them. Anyone know a faster way? And I've already tried going to the view tab on My Computer and unchecking the radio buttons.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Edited by Budapest, 13 April 2011 - 06:43 PM.
Moved from Photo Albums, Images, and Videos ~Budapest

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThunderZ

ThunderZ

• Deactivated
  • 4,454 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

Try selecting the first picture then hold the shift key while selecting the last picture. All of them should then be hi-lighted.
Now right click on any one of them and select properties. Remove the check mark from hidden.
This should change all of them.

oops. Replied before I noticed the moving of your post.
But you can still try the above suggestion.

Edited by ThunderZ, 13 April 2011 - 06:50 PM.

#3 JCS72

JCS72
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

Yea, that's what I started doing, it's just time consuming, lol....Thanks for the reply!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users