Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need to download .net framework 2.0 for sp3 and link update ATI graphic card

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Doomsis

Doomsis

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 PM

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:48 PM

I currently have .net framework 1.1 for sp3 and i need .net framework 2.0 for sp3. Can i have a link to it? I've tried running '.net framework redistribute version', '.net framework 2.0 for sp2' and trying to find it is driving me nuts so anyone knows the correct download from microsoft.com. I have a graphic card ati radeon x1050 agp 256MB. i need the link to update my drivers for windows XP. I looked on the site for hours and only found the linux version.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,545 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 PM

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:37 PM

NET Framework 1.1 is quite old and any number of later release should serve your purposes.

I suggest downloading/installing NET Framework 3.5, SP1, available at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7 . Once downloaded to your desktop, just install.

3.5, SP1 includes elements of 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5.

I used to have ATI cards so I know how irritating driver installs can be :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users