Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The "find" property

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JUICYboy

JUICYboy

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:09 PM

Okay me again...

What language do I have to learn if I wanted to understand how to create a page were there is many products on one page and the user can sort them out by price or by name or by what ever else it is.

Something like this: http://www.lowes.com/pl_10+15_4294796685+5003696_4294937087_?Ns=p_product_price|0

I guess its going to be the xml with xslt maybe the <xsl:if> element...? :blink: Or maybe there is different .html's created. (wouldn't that be very time consuming do? :huh:)

But I am not sure :wink:

thanks in advance

Edited by JUICYboy, 12 April 2011 - 10:11 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:02 AM

It is not that hard. The page is just loading a new bit of HTML. If you were to look at the source code (instead of guessing), you would see that each one of those buttons uses an anchor tag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users