Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HTML:RedirME-inf [Trj]

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 cookmiester

cookmiester

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

This is becoming a pain in the ass people. Every webpage I visit on chrome, even youtube or facebook, this bloody virus on avast pops up. Malware Bytes got nothing. This looks like its meant to redirect me, but it doesn't, any help guys?

Cheers
Cookmiester

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 willy800

willy800

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 AM

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:11 PM

I hate to barge in, but I am getting the exact same thing.
Got home about 3:15 pm went on the net, click on a news story on Yahoo, and it started.
So far maleware bytes picks up nothing.

Tim

#3 Sarangi

Sarangi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

You too ??? Same problem here starting from this evening ! Avast always pops this up. Please somebody help !
I can't stand it anymore, the message about this trojan poppin' out on every page I go and blocking access to all the sites. :(

#4 EidolonOverdrive

EidolonOverdrive

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:16 PM

Same! This is infuriating and JUST started this afternoon! Everything worked fine at 10AM when I was using internet but it started around 3pm. I've run virus scan (avast) and removed the viruses it found, but now it's still doing it and saying I have that virus on every page I load :(

#5 LucavaL

LucavaL

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

Same.

He started to show HTML;RedirME-inf [Trj] error And Script errors just 1-2 hours ago.
I think it's an Avast problem, cuz i have 2 pc, and the other one works.

#6 bwitech

bwitech

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:24 PM

Problem is with bad update to Avast (110411-1). Looks like Avast has fixed the issue and has released 110411-2. Please run the Update process for Engine & Definitions within Avast. Two clients both had same issue, new update fixed it...

#7 trife11

trife11

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:24 PM

Hey I'm having the same problem and it started around 3pm also. I hope someone can help us out.

#8 willy800

willy800

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:25 PM

Lets see what we have in common.
Virus program-Avast
OS WinXP sp3
The computer in trouble-cannot update Avast, but can update malewarebytes
Cannot get to bleepingcomputer.com or the Avast site.
The PC I am on now is the same but all works fine.

#9 willy800

willy800

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:30 PM

COOL :clapping:
All works fine now!!!!!

Thanks for the info !!

Tim

#10 bwitech

bwitech

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:30 PM

See my reply above

#11 trife11

trife11

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

bwitech is right, I just updated avast and I'm not getting that message anymore.

Thanks

#12 LucavaL

LucavaL

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:32 PM

Puah!
I was thinking that the problem was in that...
Thanks bwitech!

For all: Just UPDATE the Avast's Virus Database.

For avast: Never do these jokes.

Edited by LucavaL, 11 April 2011 - 04:33 PM.

#13 EidolonOverdrive

EidolonOverdrive

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

Wow, that was was unheard of for me. It's fixed now though! Stupid Avast update...

#14 oceana

oceana

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:38 PM

Guys just update your avast manually, dont wait for the automatic update and it will be gone. I was getting html script inf, iframe inf, redirme inf errors. And i almost deleted my system files during boot time scan. Im pissed at avast. Anyway Good luck :)

#15 Proverbial

Proverbial

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

Hi everyone, I am new, please help!! I am stuck with this stupid and repetitive infection that avast! consistently finds on every web-page that I access, preventing me from establishing a connection and the popup avast says is "Connection aborted"- the file in question is definitely the one you all alluded to, RedirME-inf[Trj], and I also get HTML: Script-inf. I already updated my program and definitions, it is verison 110411-2, someone earlier said this definition should fix the problem; it didn't for me, as if I press update it says definitions already up to date. And those recurring messages [Trj] keep coming back! Am I infected then? How can I fix this? I'm real concerned since I don't know if I'm infected given the fact that I already updated avast and those messages keep popping up at any web page I visit (I visited this one for example, and the object location alluded to "facebook.com plugin" infection, when I didn't even go to facebook). Please help, does anyone know what the problem is here?? I'm really annoyed! Thanks in advance..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users