Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cd Drive

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wiggette87

wiggette87

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 PM

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:46 AM

Hello, I have a problem with my cd drive recognizing software cds. It will play burned cds but no software cds. I cannot seem to find the cd drive within the device manager section, unless I have overlooked it. i really need help with fixing this problem please.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:37 AM

burned cds but no software cds

there really is no differnce ,depending what you have burned on the cd.

i'll assume you mean music is on the burned cds, correct ,and it will play the music ?

when you put a software cd in the drive ,if it dosn't auto detect the cd,open mycomputer ,look fo the icon to the cd drive and right click on it and choose open,what happens

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users