I would like you to download these programs if you don't have them yet to the desktop and have them ready to use .RKill
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
After you have them on your desktop restart your computer and as soon as you can start with RKill:Rkill:
- Double click on Rkill.
- A command window will open then disappear upon completion, this is normal.
- Please leave Rkill on the Desktop until otherwise advised.
Note: You will likely see a message from this rogue telling you the file is infected. Ignore the message. Leave the message OPEN, do not close the message. Run rkill repeatedly until it's able to do it's job. This may take a few tries. You'll be able to tell rkill has done it's job when your desktop (explorer.exe) cycles off and then on again.
Once the tool has run, do NOT reboot the machine
,If for some reason the machine reboots, repeat the process. Again, try not to restart the machine.Scan with exeHelper:
Please download exeHelper
to your desktop.
- Double-click on exeHelper.com to run the fix.
- A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
- Post the contents of exehelperlog.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com, and should open at the end of the scan)
If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run
the program: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware :
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
- C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
Let me have these logs and let me know how the computer is doing
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know
If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic
My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->
<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University