Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help!! =(

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Niki Sanders

Niki Sanders

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 AM

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:50 PM

My computer is infected.
I have this MS removal tool that just popped up this morning. It's telling me I have many files infected. I can't open any file.. even the files you ask me to download from this link >>>>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum/topic34773.html

I need my PC badly.. please help...='(

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:43 AM

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:27 AM

Hello

I would like you to download these programs if you don't have them yet to the desktop and have them ready to use .

RKill - exeHelper - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

After you have them on your desktop restart your computer and as soon as you can start with RKill

:Rkill:

• Double click on Rkill.
  • A command window will open then disappear upon completion, this is normal.
  • Please leave Rkill on the Desktop until otherwise advised.
Note: You will likely see a message from this rogue telling you the file is infected. Ignore the message. Leave the message OPEN, do not close the message. Run rkill repeatedly until it's able to do it's job. This may take a few tries. You'll be able to tell rkill has done it's job when your desktop (explorer.exe) cycles off and then on again.

Once the tool has run, do NOT reboot the machine,
If for some reason the machine reboots, repeat the process. Again, try not to restart the machine.

Scan with exeHelper:

Please download exeHelper to your desktop.

• Double-click on exeHelper.com to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of exehelperlog.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com, and should open at the end of the scan)

Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program

: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware :

• Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply
    • If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
    • C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Let me have these logs and let me know how the computer is doing

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:46 AM

Hello

48 Hour bump

It has been more than 48 hours since my last post.

• do you still need help with this?
  • do you need more time?
  • are you having problems following my instructions?
  • if after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed!

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:54 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days. Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

#5 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:53 AM

I have opened the topic for - let me have the reports when complete

gringo

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:28 AM

Hello

48 Hour bump

It has been more than 48 hours since my last post.

• do you still need help with this?
  • do you need more time?
  • are you having problems following my instructions?
  • if after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed!

Gringo

#7 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:19 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days. Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users