Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MACBOOK!! WHATS WRONG WITH U !?!?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 this_stinks

this_stinks

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 AM

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:08 PM

My macbook is stuck on the blue loading screen, ive tried to restart like a thoudsand times but keep getting the same problem. is it dead??? i have no idea what i need to do. PLEASE HELP! :crazy:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Buddyme2

Buddyme2

• Members
  • 712 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:42 AM

Start up in Safe Mode, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Accounts > "your account" > Login Items, remove all login items and reboot. Make a note of each login items and add them one at a time rebooting each time until you get another blue screen startup. Reboot into Safe Mode and remove the login item that caused the blue screen. Keep testing the login items until there are no more that causes the blue screen startup.
If that doesn't work try something from here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users