Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nice Place you got here!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GigabyteMkP

GigabyteMkP

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:07 PM

Very nice looking forum you folks have here, I seem to recall seeing this sometime ago and lost track before I got signed up, I fixed that straight away this time :)

I have been messing around with computers for a little over 25 years, mostly self taught, but I have taken many vendor traning courses and some 3rd party training. I work as a bit of a Jack of all trades in the IT Field from hardware & software support, to network administration, and as I often say - I take care of anything that has more than 3 buttons, runs on batteries or plugs into a wall socket.

I am late deafened and actually wear a computer to help me hear (Cochlear Implant) so computers are more than just toys and job security for me, I can't imagine functioning without this wonderful technology.

Hopefully I might be of some use to someone around here sooner or later.

"Ears Hopin"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 AM

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:16 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users