Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Making Weird Siren Sound

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 amir

amir

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 PM

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:26 PM

hey, hows everyone, i recently started having a weird sound start coming from my pc, :thumbsup: i opened it up to see if it was any of the fans and it doesn't seem like it, i detached the fans and the sound was still there. anyone else had this problem? could it be my power supply? i'm hoping its not my mboard. thanks for the help in advance :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 AmdFreak

AmdFreak

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 PM

Posted 28 December 2005 - 11:04 PM

Thats strange, it might be your power supply, you should contact the maker and talk to them

I just looked at one of the Pinned threads, and it said that Hitachi harddrives can make a weird noise and if so it could mean its defected

Edited by AmdFreak, 28 December 2005 - 11:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users