Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Two MSN page displays at bottom of screen

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kiekocat

Kiekocat

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 AM

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:02 AM

To whom it may concern:
My home page is MSN.com. When I go to my live.com e-mail and do all my e-mailing then close I end up with another MSN.com Windows... display at the bottom of my screen. This display is down where the clock, sound, etc. icons are but on the left side.
(I guess this means I have two pages of MSN pages uploaded right?) Is this a problem with the e-mail page or the MSN page? After I close my e-mail shouldn't it go back to the original page of MSN instead of bringing up another page of MSN? Please help. Thank you in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:11 AM

Can you take a screenshot?

#3 Kiekocat

Kiekocat
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:21 AM

How do you do that? Never done that before.

#4 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:29 AM

To take a screenshot of the entire desktop you hit prnt scr its one of the keys above the arrows. Then you open up a editing program like Paint and paste the image and save it. You can then attach it or upload it to say http://www.imageshack.us then post the link here.

#5 Kiekocat

Kiekocat
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

Name: 82002282.png
Size: 15Kb
http://www.imageshack.us

I don't think I have done this right but this is the name I named the screen picture. When I took the whole screen picture it left out the part that you needed to see. I have a LCD and the pages are all too large to view on the screen. In other words when I go to MSN page I have to scroll to the right to view all the page. Can't fix it. I have tried different ways but no success. So, the picture I took is just of the bottom of the screen where I need for you to see. I don't know if this makes sense or not but if you couldn't get this picture please direct me in simple directions how to do it. I don't even know how to do an attachment in this forum. I could use help on that too please. Thanks again. I am so computer illiterate!

#6 Kiekocat

Kiekocat
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

I tried to do another shot of the whole screen this time to send. I hope you get it. If not just let me know.

Name: screenwr.png
Size: 287Kb

http://www.imageshack.us

#7 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:15 PM

What are the links to the images? The links are just links to the site imageshack doesn't help me much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users