Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan.Zefarch keeps coming back

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Vespertine

Vespertine

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:47 PM

I've had no luck getting rid of this trojan. I've tried to delete it using Symantec AntiVirus 10.2.0.276. Symantec says that the delete has been successful, but then the trojan reappears the next time I boot the computer.

Since the first time I tried to delete it, I've been receiving these messages on start up:

Run DLL

Error loading C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Local\dcdexDal.dll

The specified module could not be found.

and

Microsoft Windows

LanWhoIs Setup has stopped working

Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.

--> Check online for a solution and close the program
--> Close the program

A few minutes after start up, I get a message that Symantec QuickScan has found Trojan.Zefarch and taken Partial action on it.

I've also tried to get rid of it by following the steps listed here, but I was only able to find and delete the registry file that page describes as HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"[RANDOM CHARACTERS]" = "rundll32.exe "%Windir%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].dll",e" and none of the others the page refers to. Doing this doesn't seem to have made any difference, and the file I deleted is back in the registry.

A side issue here is that I'd of course like to back-up my data to external hard disc before I try any other fixes, but I'm afraid of transferring the trojan to my storage device as well. How can I avoid that?

Any help with this problem would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

DDS (Ver_11-03-05.01) - NTFSx86
Run by MyName at 21:36:23.63 on 31/03/2011
Internet Explorer: 7.0.6001.18000 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_17
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.2.1033.18.3006.1588 [GMT -4:00]
SP: Windows Defender *Enabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k secsvcs
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\TabTip.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Windows\system32\WLANExt.exe
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\TabTip.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP QuickTouch\HPKBDAPP.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\WiFiMsg.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\VPTray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\QPCapSvc.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\RichVideo.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apntex.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Windows\system32\WTablet\Pen_TabletUser.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\QPSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DoScan.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HpqToaster.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavUI.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\InputPersonalization.exe
c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe
\\?\C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WMIADAP.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\dds.scr
C:\Windows\system32\conime.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
uDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
mWinlogon: Userinit=c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
BHO: {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No File
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - No File
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: HP Print Clips: {ffffffff-ff12-44c5-91ec-068e3aa1b2d7} - c:\program files\hp\smart web printing\hpswp_framework.dll
TB: {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - No File
uRun: [Sidebar] c:\program files\windows sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
uRun: [LightScribe Control Panel] c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe -hidden
uRun: [ehTray.exe] c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
uRun: [Google Update] "c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
uRun: [WMPNSCFG] c:\program files\windows media player\WMPNSCFG.exe
uRun: [Jputowinewunozab] rundll32.exe "c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\dcdexDal.dll",Startup
uRun: [{7F54738F-252E-F978-F4CE-2EBAA990586B}] c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\eraz\ywemr.exe
uRun: [Microsoft Firewall 2.9] c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\WMPRWISE.EXE
mRun: [Apoint] c:\program files\apoint2k\Apoint.exe
mRun: [QPService] "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\QPService.exe"
mRun: [QlbCtrl] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
mRun: [OnScreenDisplay] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quicktouch\HPKBDAPP.exe
mRun: [UCam_Menu] "c:\program files\cyberlink\youcam\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\youcam" update "software\cyberlink\youcam\1.0"
mRun: [hpWirelessAssistant] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp wireless assistant\HPWAMain.exe
mRun: [WAWifiMessage] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp wireless assistant\WiFiMsg.exe
mRun: [ccApp] "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccApp.exe"
mRun: [vptray] c:\progra~1\symant~1\VPTray.exe
mRun: [NvSvc] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\nvsvc.dll,nvsvcStart
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [Pkudupuwow] rundll32.exe "c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\uqucuvuhoxuq.dll",Startup
mPolicies-system: EnableLUA = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - {A93C41D8-01F8-4F8B-B14C-DE20B117E636} - c:\program files\hp\smart web printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {5C86F808-EDD2-4E5D-9C4F-E0D1ADA859AF} - hxxp://server.mymeetingcentral.com/join_a.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_02-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
mASetup: {10880D85-AAD9-4558-ABDC-2AB1552D831F} - "c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LSRunOnce.exe"
================= FIREFOX ===================
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\9jd7l30f.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxps://www.mail.yale.edu/
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 0
FF - plugin: c:\program files\microsoft silverlight\4.0.60129.0\npctrlui.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint experience technology\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\google\update\1.2.183.39\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\facebook\npfbplugin_1_0_3.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\mozilla\plugins\npgoogletalk.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\mozilla\plugins\npgtpo3dautoplugin.dll
---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: network.cookie.cookieBehavior - 0
FF - user.js: privacy.clearOnShutdown.cookies - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_viewing_mixed - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_viewing_mixed.show_once - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_submit_insecure - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_submit_insecure.show_once - false
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\eengine\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2010-5-30 102448]
S3 wacmoumonitor;Wacom Mode Helper;c:\windows\system32\drivers\wacmoumonitor.sys [2009-1-30 15656]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
2011-03-31 05:27:03 6792528 ----a-w- c:\progra~2\microsoft\windows defender\definition updates\{757f76f1-a998-4a0a-886e-a23b7a3cfc16}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-24 20:15:16 142296 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
2011-03-24 20:15:14 781272 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\mozsqlite3.dll
2011-03-24 20:15:14 728024 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\libGLESv2.dll
2011-03-24 20:15:14 1874904 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\mozjs.dll
2011-03-24 20:15:14 15832 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\mozalloc.dll
2011-03-24 20:15:14 142296 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\libEGL.dll
2011-03-24 20:15:13 1975768 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\D3DCompiler_42.dll
2011-03-24 20:15:13 1893336 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\d3dx9_42.dll
2011-03-10 22:21:21 0 ----a-w- c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\Isarudibotaxar.bin
2011-03-10 22:21:19 -------- d-----w- c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\{BA9080AE-346E-4D59-8CAD-4521C6936AA1}
2011-03-10 22:19:43 29996 ---h--w- c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\ntuser.dat
2011-03-10 22:19:37 117760 ---h--w- c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\WMPRWISE.EXE
==================== Find3M ====================
2011-02-02 22:11:20 222080 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
============= FINISH: 21:38:53.55 ===============

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:10 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums!

My secret agent name on the forums is SweetTech (you can call me ST for short), it's a pleasure to meet you. :)

I am very sorry for the delay in responding, but as you can see we are at the moment being flooded with logs which, when paired with the never-ending shortage of helpers, resulted in the delayed responding to your thread.

I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems.

If you have since resolved the issues you were originally experiencing, or have received help elsewhere, please inform me so that this topic can be closed.

If you have not, please adhere to the guidelines below and then follow instructions as outlined further below:

• Logs from malware removal programs (OTL is one of them) can take some time to analyze. I need you to be patient while I analyze any logs you post. Please remember, I am a volunteer, and I do have a life outside of these forums.
  • Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. Attention to detail is important! Since I cannot see or directly interact with your computer I am dependent on you to "be my eyes" and provide as much information as you can regarding the current state of your computer.
  • If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask!
  • In Windows Vista and Windows 7, all tools need to be started by right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator!
  • Do not do things I do not ask for, such as running a spyware scan on your computer. The one thing that you should always do, is to make sure sure that your anti-virus definitions are up-to-date!
  • Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post.
  • I am going to stick with you until ALL malware is gone from your system. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. From this point, we're in this together ;)
    Because of this, you must reply within three days
    failure to reply will result in the topic being closed!
  • Please do not PM me directly for help. If you have any questions, post them in this topic.
  • Lastly, I am no magician. I will try very hard to fix your issues, but no promises can be made. Also be aware that some infections are so severe that you might need to resort to reformatting and reinstalling your operating system.
    Don't worry, this only happens in severe cases, but it sadly does happen. Be prepared to back up your data. Have means of backing up your data available.

Running OTM

We need to execute an OTM script
  • Please download OTM by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Paste the following code under the Posted Image area. Do not include the word "Code".
    :Processes
    :Services
    :Reg
    :Files
    c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\uqucuvuhoxuq.dll
    c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\eraz\ywemr.exe
    c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\eraz\
    c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\dcdexDal.dll
    c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\{BA9080AE-346E-4D59-8CAD-4521C6936AA1}
    c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\Isarudibotaxar.bin
    c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\WMPRWISE.EXE
    echo,Y|cacls "%WinDir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" /G everyone:f /c
    ipconfig /flushdns /c
    :Commands
    [purity]
    [emptytemp]
    [EMPTYFLASH]
    [resethosts]
    [createrestorepoint]

• Push the large Posted Image button.
  • OTM may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  • Copy/Paste the contents under the Posted Image line here in your next reply.
  • If you are unable to copy/paste from this window (as will be the case if the machine was rebooted), open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTM\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.

NEXT:

Rootkit UnHooker (RkU)
Please download Rootkit Unhooker from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.
Link 1 (.exe file)
Link 2 (zipped file)
Link 3 (.rar file)In order to use this tool if you downloaded from either of the second two links, you will need to extract the RKUnhookerLE.exe file using a program capable of extracing ZIP and RAR compressed files. If you don't have an extraction program, you can downlaod, install and use the free 7-zip utility.

• Double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to start the program.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
  • Check Drivers, Stealth, and uncheck the rest.
  • Click OK.
  • Wait until it's finished and then go to File > Save Report.
  • Save the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste the contents of the report into your next reply.
-- Note: You may get this warning...just ignore it, click OK and continue: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself! It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?".

NEXT:

Running OTL

We need to create an OTL Report
  • Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

NEXT:

What issues are you currently experiencing?

Have I helped you? If you'd like to assist in the fight against malware, click here Posted Image

The instructions seen in this post have been specifically tailored to this user and the issues they are experiencing with their computer. If you think you have a similar problem, please first read this topic, and then begin your own, new thread. I do not offer private support via Private Message.

#3 Vespertine

Vespertine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:43 PM

Hi, ST!

Pleased to meet you. :) Please don't apologize for the delay. I realize that you're a volunteer, and I really appreciate your help.

Here are the reports from the programs you recommended:

All processes killed
========== PROCESSES ==========
========== SERVICES/DRIVERS ==========
========== REGISTRY ==========
========== FILES ==========
DllUnregisterServer procedure not found in c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\uqucuvuhoxuq.dll
c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\uqucuvuhoxuq.dll moved successfully.
c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\eraz\ywemr.exe moved successfully.
c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\Eraz folder moved successfully.
File/Folder c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\dcdexDal.dll not found.
c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\{BA9080AE-346E-4D59-8CAD-4521C6936AA1}\chrome\content folder moved successfully.
c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\{BA9080AE-346E-4D59-8CAD-4521C6936AA1}\chrome folder moved successfully.
c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\{BA9080AE-346E-4D59-8CAD-4521C6936AA1} folder moved successfully.
c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\Isarudibotaxar.bin moved successfully.
File/Folder c:\users\ainsley\appdata\roaming\WMPRWISE.EXE not found.
< echo,Y|cacls "%WinDir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" /G everyone:f /c >
Are you sure (Y/N)?processed file: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\cmd.bat deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\cmd.txt deleted successfully.
< ipconfig /flushdns /c >
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: Ainsley
->Temp folder emptied: 760119567 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 8066750 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 91406023 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 560670257 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 214832 bytes

User: All Users

User: Andrew
->Temp folder emptied: 3342559863 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 1636920 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 54981435 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 63366082 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 60226 bytes

User: Default
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 56502 bytes

User: Default User
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: Mcx1
->Temp folder emptied: 2 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 562158 bytes

User: Public

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 49852164 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 310263 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 365774 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment folder emptied: 37563897 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 209346724 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 4,941.00 mb

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts moved successfully.
HOSTS file reset successfully
Restore point Set: OTM Restore Point

OTM by OldTimer - Version 3.1.17.2 log created on 04062011_213447

Files moved on Reboot...
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7300 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7301 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7302 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7303 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7304 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7305 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7306 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7307 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7308 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7309 scheduled to be moved on reboot.

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

RkU Version: 3.8.388.590, Type LE (SR2)
==============================================
OS Name: Windows Vista
Version 6.0.6001 (Service Pack 1)
Number of processors #2
>Drivers
0x8E80B000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys 7626752 bytes (NVIDIA Corporation, NVIDIA Compatible Windows Vista Kernel Mode Driver, Version 156.65 )
0x8284D000 C:\Windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe 3903488 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Kernel & System)
0x8284D000 PnpManager 3903488 bytes
0x8284D000 RAW 3903488 bytes
0x8284D000 WMIxWDM 3903488 bytes
0x81EE0000 Win32k 2105344 bytes
0x81EE0000 C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys 2105344 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Multi-User Win32 Driver)
0x8FE09000 C:\PROGRA~2\Symantec\DEFINI~1\VIRUSD~1\20110402.003\NAVEX15.SYS 1388544 bytes (Symantec Corporation, AV Engine)
0x8E603000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl6.sys 1343488 bytes (Broadcom Corporation, Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver)
0x8A802000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Ntfs.sys 1110016 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT File System Driver)
0x82E00000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys 1093632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS 6.0 wrapper driver)
0x8F80F000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VSTDPV3.SYS 1064960 bytes (Conexant Systems, Inc., HSF_DP driver)
0x8E45A000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvmfdx32.sys 1056768 bytes (NVIDIA Corporation, NVIDIA MCP Networking Function Driver.)
0x8A60B000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys 954368 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TCP/IP Driver)
0x80469000 C:\Windows\system32\CI.dll 917504 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Code Integrity Module)
0xAD00F000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys 909312 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Protected Environment Authentication and Authorization Export Driver)
0x8F913000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VSTCNXT3.SYS 733184 bytes (Conexant Systems, Inc., HSF_CNXT driver)
0xA820D000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spsys.sys 716800 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, security processor)
0x8EF51000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys 651264 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX Graphics Kernel)
0xAAEEB000 C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\CVPNDRVA.sys 589824 bytes (Cisco Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems VPN Client IPSec Driver)
0x80549000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys 507904 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, WDF Dynamic)
0x80789000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys 462848 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Security Support Provider Interface)
0xA8313000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys 446464 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, HTTP Protocol Stack)
0x99270000 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys 417792 bytes (Symantec Corporation, SPBBC Driver)
0x9931C000 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys 385024 bytes (Symantec Corporation, Symantec Eraser Control Driver)
0x8E409000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys 331776 bytes (REDC, RICOH XD SM Driver)
0xAAE87000 C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys 311296 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Server driver)
0x806A9000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys 303104 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Volume Manager Extension Driver)
0x8F740000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\SRTSP.SYS 299008 bytes (Symantec Corporation, Symantec AutoProtect)
0x8F7B3000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys 294912 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock)
0x80600000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpi.sys 286720 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, ACPI Driver for NT)
0x80428000 C:\Windows\system32\CLFS.SYS 266240 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Common Log File System Driver)
0x8E7A7000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\storport.sys 266240 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Storage Port Driver)
0x8A793000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS 253952 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB 1.1 & 2.0 Port Driver)
0x992D6000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys 245760 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Redirected Drive Buffering SubSystem Driver)
0x8F6E3000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VSTAZL3.SYS 245760 bytes (Conexant Systems, Inc., HSF_HWAZL WDM driver)
0x82F36000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NETIO.SYS 237568 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Network I/O Subsystem)
0xAAE0F000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys 233472 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Longhorn SMB Downlevel SubRdr)
0x8A919000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys 233472 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Volume Shadow Copy Driver)
0x8F600000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys 212992 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Default Hub Driver for USB)
0x8281A000 ACPI_HAL 208896 bytes
0x8F65E000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CHDRT32.sys 208896 bytes (Conexant Systems Inc., High Definition Audio Function Driver)
0x8281A000 C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll 208896 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL)
0xAD122000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\RDPWD.SYS 208896 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RDP Terminal Stack Driver)
0x8073E000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys 204800 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager)
0x99207000 C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys 204800 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MBT Transport driver)
0x8E779000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msiscsi.sys 188416 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Driver)
0x8F691000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\portcls.sys 184320 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Port Class (Class Driver for Port/Miniport Devices))
0x8A74F000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Apfiltr.sys 180224 bytes (Alps Electric Co., Ltd., Alps Touch Pad Driver)
0x82F0B000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msrpc.sys 176128 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Remote Procedure Call Provider)
0x805D2000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ks.sys 172032 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel CSA Library)
0xA82CC000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys 172032 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NativeWiFi Miniport Driver)
0x8A969000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ecache.sys 159744 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Special Memory Device Cache)
0x80657000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys 159744 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator)
0xAAE60000 C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys 159744 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Smb 2.0 Server driver)
0x8F6BE000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmk.sys 151552 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Kernel DRM Descrambler Filter)
0x8E573000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys 143360 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS PPP Framing Driver (Strong Encryption))
0x8FF5C000 C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS 139264 bytes (Symantec Corporation, Symantec Event Library)
0x8A9A1000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CLASSPNP.SYS 135168 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SCSI Class System Dll)
0x8F71F000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys 135168 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB Video Class Driver)
0x8FFB5000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\VIDEOPRT.SYS 135168 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Video Port Driver)
0xA83CB000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys 131072 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows NT WebDav Minirdr)
0x82FDD000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys 126976 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows NT SMB Minirdr)
0x80720000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ataport.SYS 122880 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, ATAPI Driver Extension)
0x8E74B000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\dne2000.sys 122880 bytes (Deterministic Networks, Inc., Deterministic Network Enhancer)
0x9937A000 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys 118784 bytes (Symantec Corporation, Symantec Eraser Utility Driver)
0xA8380000 C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys 118784 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Server Network driver)
0x8A6F4000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\fwpkclnt.sys 110592 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, FWP/IPsec Kernel-Mode API)
0x8A9CB000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys 110592 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, LUA File Virtualization Filter Driver)
0x82FA0000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys 106496 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SecureDigital Bus Driver)
0xA839D000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys 102400 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Lan Manager Datagram Receiver Driver)
0x8A7E5000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys 98304 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SCSI CD-ROM Driver)
0xAAE48000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys 98304 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Longhorn SMB 2.0 Redirector)
0x99397000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\dfsc.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DFS Namespace Client Driver)
0x8E55C000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS L2TP mini-port/call-manager driver)
0x8F9D3000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB Common Class Generic Parent Driver)
0xAD155000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys 90112 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, CD-ROM File System Driver)
0x99239000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys 90112 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, QoS Packet Scheduler)
0x8F789000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys 90112 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TDI Translation Driver)
0xA83B6000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys 86016 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Protection Service Driver)
0x8E5B9000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys 86016 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS SSTP Miniport Call Manager)
0xAD181000 C:\PROGRA~2\Symantec\DEFINI~1\VIRUSD~1\20110402.003\NAVENG.SYS 81920 bytes (Symantec Corporation, AV Engine)
0x8E5A5000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys 81920 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Peer-to-Peer Tunneling Protocol)
0x82FC9000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys 81920 bytes (REDC, RICOH MS Driver)
0x8F79F000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys 81920 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SMB Transport driver)
0x8A72C000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys 77824 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, i8042 Port Driver)
0xA8300000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys 77824 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Link-Layer Topology Responder Driver for NDIS 6)
0x9925D000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys 77824 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS Remote Access and Routing ARP Driver)
0x82F70000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys 73728 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, High Definition Audio Bus Driver)
0x8A990000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PnP Disk Driver)
0x8F64D000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS Proxy)
0x8040F000 C:\Windows\system32\PSHED.dll 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver)
0x8F9EC000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\SRTSPX.SYS 69632 bytes (Symantec Corporation, Symantec AutoProtect)
0x8A70F000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdk8.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Processor Device Driver)
0x80770000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, FileInfo Filter Driver)
0x8E769000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HIDCLASS.SYS 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hid Class Library)
0xA82BC000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Link-Layer Topology Mapper I/O Driver)
0x80708000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mountmgr.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mount Point Manager)
0x82F82000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, 1394 OpenHCI Port Driver)
0x8E5CE000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Terminal Server Driver)
0x993D8000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Monitor Driver)
0x8A95A000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\mup.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Multiple UNC Provider driver)
0x8067E000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\partmgr.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Partition Management Driver)
0x8E596000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS PPPoE mini-port/call-manager driver)
0x82FBA000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys 61440 bytes (REDC, RICOH SD Driver)
0x8A7D1000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver)
0x8069A000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Volume Manager Driver)
0x82F92000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394BUS.SYS 57344 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, 1394 Bus Device Driver)
0x82120000 C:\Windows\System32\cdd.dll 57344 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Canonical Display Driver)
0x9924F000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys 57344 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NetBIOS interface driver)
0x8FFF1000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS 57344 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NPFS Driver)
0x806FA000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\PCIIDEX.SYS 57344 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PCI IDE Bus Driver Extension)
0x993AE000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\crashdmp.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Crash Dump Driver)
0x8F9C6000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Modem Device Driver)
0x8E5E8000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umbus.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, User-Mode Bus Enumerator)
0x8EFF0000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\watchdog.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Watchdog Driver)
0x805C5000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WDFLDR.SYS 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, WDFLDR)
0xAD0F7000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys 49152 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TCP/IP Registry Compatibility Driver)
0xAD116000 C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys 49152 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TS Security Filter Driver)
0x8FFA9000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys 49152 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VGA/Super VGA Video Driver)
0x993BB000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\dump_dumpata.sys 45056 bytes
0x8A744000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Keyboard Class Driver)
0x8A77B000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mouse Class Driver)
0x8FFE6000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mailslot driver)
0x8E7F3000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS 3.0 connection wrapper driver)
0x8E7E8000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TDI Wrapper)
0xAD10B000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TCP Transport Driver)
0x8A9EB000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Tunnel Interface Driver)
0x80690000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BATTC.SYS 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Battery Class Driver)
0x993CE000 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX API Driver)
0x8E5DE000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Management BIOS Driver)
0xA82F6000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS User mode I/O driver)
0x99312000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NSI Proxy)
0xAD0ED000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\secdrv.SYS 40960 bytes (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K., Macrovision SECURITY Driver)
0x8A789000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, OHCI USB Miniport Driver)
0x8A9C2000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\crcdisk.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Disk Block Verification Filter Driver)
0x8FF92000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, File System Recognizer Driver)
0x8F644000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, HID Keyboard Filter Driver)
0xAD195000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Normandy.SYS 36864 bytes (RKU Driver)
0x80780000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\PxHelp20.sys 36864 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP)
0x8FE00000 C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS Automatic Connection Driver)
0x82100000 C:\Windows\System32\TSDDD.dll 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Framebuffer Display Driver)
0x8A9F6000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunmp.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Tunnel Interface Driver)
0x8A71F000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows Management Interface for ACPI)
0x80646000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WMILIB.SYS 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, WMILIB WMI support library Dll)
0x80718000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, ATAPI IDE Miniport Driver)
0x80420000 C:\Windows\system32\BOOTVID.dll 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VGA Boot Driver)
0x993C6000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys 32768 bytes
0x80407000 C:\Windows\system32\kdcom.dll 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Debugger HW Extension DLL)
0x8F634000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, HID Mouse Filter Driver)
0x8064F000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, ISA Driver)
0x8FFD6000 C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RDP Miniport)
0x8FFDE000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RDP Miniport)
0x8A952000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\spldr.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, loader for security processor)
0x8F63C000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacommousefilter.sys 32768 bytes (Wacom Technology, Wacom Mouse Filter Driver)
0x8A911000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wd.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Watchdog Timer Driver)
0xAD103000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.sys 32768 bytes (Conexant Systems, Inc., Modem Audio Device Driver)
0x8FFA2000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, BEEP Driver)
0x8E800000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HIDPARSE.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hid Parsing Library)
0x8FF9B000 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NULL Driver)
0x806F3000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver)
0x8A600000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys 24576 bytes (GEAR Software Inc., CD DVD Filter)
0x8A7E0000 C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\dvd43llh.sys 20480 bytes (RIF, dvd43llh.sys)
0x8A73F000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HpqKbFiltr.sys 20480 bytes (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P., HpqKbFiltr Keyboard Filter Driver)
0x8A728000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Control Method Battery Driver)
0xAAF7B000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys 16384 bytes (Conexant, Diagnostic Interface x86 Driver)
0x8068D000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Composite Battery Driver)
0x8A786000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvsmu.sys 12288 bytes (NVIDIA Corporation, NVIDIA® nForce™ SMU Microcontroller Driver)
0xAD16B000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS Proxy Quality Manager)
0x8E809000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator)
0x8F9EA000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Universal Serial Bus Driver)
0x8EFFD000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacomvhid.sys 8192 bytes (Wacom Technology, Virtual Hid Device)
0x8E807000 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WacomVKHid.sys 8192 bytes (Wacom Technology, Virtual Hid Device)
>Stealth
0x009D0000 Hidden Image-->HP.ActiveSupportLibrary.dll [ EPROCESS 0x8579FB88 ] PID: 5064, 94208 bytes

OTL logfile created on: 06/04/2011 10:50:50 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.22.3 Folder = C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.0.6001) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.6001.18000)
Locale: 00001009 | Country: Canada | Language: ENC | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 53.00% Memory free
6.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 80.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 220.95 Gb Total Space | 13.34 Gb Free Space | 6.04% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 11.93 Gb Total Space | 1.85 Gb Free Space | 15.52% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: PULLO | User Name: Ainsley | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2011/04/06 22:49:50 | 000,580,608 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2011/03/18 13:57:02 | 000,924,632 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2009/10/11 05:17:45 | 000,386,872 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jucheck.exe
PRC - [2008/12/11 11:12:00 | 000,159,528 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) -- C:\Windows\System32\WTablet\Pen_TabletUser.exe
PRC - [2008/12/11 11:11:30 | 002,749,736 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) -- C:\Windows\System32\Pen_Tablet.exe
PRC - [2008/10/29 02:29:41 | 002,927,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\explorer.exe
PRC - [2008/06/19 18:08:44 | 001,528,608 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
PRC - [2008/01/19 03:33:04 | 000,069,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\conime.exe
PRC - [2006/11/28 06:34:38 | 000,134,808 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\VPTray.exe
PRC - [2006/11/28 06:34:18 | 001,962,136 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
PRC - [2006/11/28 06:34:00 | 000,030,872 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
PRC - [2006/11/22 17:12:36 | 000,107,112 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
PRC - [2006/11/22 17:12:16 | 000,107,624 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2011/04/06 22:49:50 | 000,580,608 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2008/01/19 03:26:34 | 001,684,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.6001.18000_none_5cdbaa5a083979cc\comctl32.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (Nero BackItUp Scheduler 4.0)
SRV - [2008/12/11 11:11:30 | 002,749,736 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\Pen_Tablet.exe -- (TabletServicePen)
SRV - [2008/06/19 18:08:44 | 001,528,608 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe -- (CVPND)
SRV - [2008/04/29 02:00:01 | 000,654,848 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Europe Ltd.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service)
SRV - [2008/01/19 03:38:24 | 000,272,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)
SRV - [2007/03/05 14:30:06 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4Qlb.exe -- (Com4Qlb)
SRV - [2006/12/14 02:21:20 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe -- (MSCSPTISRV)
SRV - [2006/12/14 02:02:08 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe -- (SPTISRV)
SRV - [2006/12/14 01:46:16 | 000,057,344 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe -- (PACSPTISVR)
SRV - [2006/11/28 06:34:26 | 000,122,008 | ---- | M] (symantec) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe -- (SavRoam)
SRV - [2006/11/28 06:34:18 | 001,962,136 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe -- (Symantec AntiVirus)
SRV - [2006/11/28 06:34:00 | 000,030,872 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe -- (DefWatch)
SRV - [2006/11/22 17:12:16 | 000,107,624 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe -- (ccSetMgr)
SRV - [2006/11/22 17:12:16 | 000,107,624 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe -- (ccEvtMgr)
SRV - [2006/10/31 10:32:09 | 002,541,248 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_2.EXE -- (LiveUpdate)
SRV - [2005/01/24 18:36:52 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe -- (SSScsiSV)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2011/04/02 04:00:00 | 001,393,144 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Symantec\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110402.003\NAVEX15.SYS -- (NAVEX15)
DRV - [2011/04/02 04:00:00 | 000,086,136 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Symantec\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110402.003\NAVENG.SYS -- (NAVENG)
DRV - [2010/06/17 04:00:00 | 000,371,248 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys -- (eeCtrl)
DRV - [2010/05/30 04:00:00 | 000,102,448 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys -- (EraserUtilRebootDrv)
DRV - [2009/05/23 00:00:16 | 000,721,904 | ---- | M] (Duplex Secure Ltd.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys -- (sptd)
DRV - [2008/10/06 11:53:24 | 000,015,656 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wacmoumonitor.sys -- (wacmoumonitor)
DRV - [2008/08/18 15:45:00 | 000,013,352 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wacomvhid.sys -- (wacomvhid)
DRV - [2008/06/19 18:07:50 | 000,306,299 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CVPNDRVA.sys -- (CVPNDRVA)
DRV - [2008/03/29 17:36:28 | 000,125,328 | ---- | M] (Deterministic Networks, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dne2000.sys -- (DNE)
DRV - [2008/03/25 03:52:45 | 000,109,744 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS -- (SymEvent)
DRV - [2008/03/03 11:32:00 | 000,188,416 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CHDRT32.sys -- (CnxtHdAudService)
DRV - [2007/10/01 11:35:52 | 000,183,352 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CHDART.sys -- (HdAudAddService)
DRV - [2007/09/19 01:05:00 | 007,626,400 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys -- (nvlddmkm)
DRV - [2007/08/26 18:20:34 | 001,062,048 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvmfdx32.sys -- (NVENETFD)
DRV - [2007/07/11 14:30:22 | 000,007,168 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HpqRemHid.sys -- (HpqRemHid)
DRV - [2007/07/09 19:27:56 | 000,008,704 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\XAudio.sys -- (XAudio)
DRV - [2007/07/07 16:58:56 | 000,155,136 | ---- | M] (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Apfiltr.sys -- (ApfiltrService)
DRV - [2007/06/18 21:12:04 | 000,016,768 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HpqKbFiltr.sys -- (HpqKbFiltr)
DRV - [2007/03/22 02:02:04 | 000,037,376 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys -- (rismxdp)
DRV - [2007/02/24 18:42:22 | 000,039,936 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys -- (rimmptsk)
DRV - [2007/02/16 11:12:36 | 000,011,312 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wacommousefilter.sys -- (wacommousefilter)
DRV - [2007/02/15 21:50:32 | 000,012,032 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvsmu.sys -- (nvsmu)
DRV - [2007/02/15 16:11:28 | 000,011,440 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WacomVKHid.sys -- (WacomVKHid)
DRV - [2007/01/23 20:40:20 | 000,042,496 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys -- (rimsptsk)
DRV - [2007/01/19 13:53:43 | 000,018,304 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MRESP50.sys -- (MRESP50)
DRV - [2007/01/19 13:53:42 | 000,019,712 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MREMP50.sys -- (MREMP50)
DRV - [2007/01/18 17:28:02 | 000,005,275 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CVirtA.sys -- (CVirtA)
DRV - [2006/11/22 16:17:06 | 000,274,328 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\srtspl.sys -- (SRTSPL)
DRV - [2006/11/22 16:17:06 | 000,247,144 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\srtsp.sys -- (SRTSP)
DRV - [2006/11/22 16:17:06 | 000,025,448 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\srtspx.sys -- (SRTSPX)
DRV - [2006/10/06 14:26:16 | 000,406,672 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys -- (SPBBCDrv)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,StartPageCache = 1
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: calendar-timezones@mozilla.org:0.1.2008d
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: inspector@mozilla.org:2.0.0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{BA9080AE-346E-4D59-8CAD-4521C6936AA1}: C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\{BA9080AE-346E-4D59-8CAD-4521C6936AA1}
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{F1B75647-491D-42CB-9F9F-C6A9761EE69C}: C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\{F1B75647-491D-42CB-9F9F-C6A9761EE69C} [2011/03/17 21:15:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 4.0\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/03/24 16:15:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 4.0\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2011/03/24 16:15:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/03/25 18:54:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2009/03/25 18:54:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\celtx@celtx.com
[2011/04/06 19:35:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9jd7l30f.default\extensions
[2010/04/27 23:25:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9jd7l30f.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2009/11/05 03:34:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] ("ProCon Latte") -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9jd7l30f.default\extensions\{9D6218B8-03C7-4b91-AA43-680B305DD35C}
[2011/03/24 16:15:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2009/03/24 18:05:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Timezone Definitions for Mozilla Calendar) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\CELTX\EXTENSIONS\CALENDAR-TIMEZONES@MOZILLA.ORG
[2009/03/24 18:05:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (DOM Inspector) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\CELTX\EXTENSIONS\INSPECTOR@MOZILLA.ORG
[2011/03/18 13:57:02 | 000,142,296 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
[2010/01/01 04:00:00 | 000,001,538 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazon-en-GB.xml
[2010/01/01 04:00:00 | 000,002,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2010/01/01 04:00:00 | 000,000,947 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\chambers-en-GB.xml
[2010/01/01 04:00:00 | 000,001,180 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay-en-GB.xml
[2010/01/01 04:00:00 | 000,001,135 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo-en-GB.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2011/04/06 22:34:25 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (HP Print Clips) - {FFFFFFFF-FF12-44C5-91EC-068E3AA1B2D7} - c:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_framework.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\Windows\System32\NvCpl.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\Windows\System32\NvMcTray.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvSvc] C:\Windows\System32\nvsvc.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Pkudupuwow] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [vptray] C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\VPTray.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] C:\Windows\System32\oobefldr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] C:\Windows\System32\oobefldr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000..\Run: [{7F54738F-252E-F978-F4CE-2EBAA990586B}] File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000..\Run: [Jputowinewunozab] File not found
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 0
O9 - Extra Button: HP Smart Select - {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - c:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Ranges: Range1 ([http] in Local intranet)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Ranges: Range1 ([http] in Local intranet)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000\..Trusted Ranges: Range1 ([http] in Local intranet)
O16 - DPF: {5C86F808-EDD2-4E5D-9C4F-E0D1ADA859AF} http://server.mymeetingcentral.com/join_a.cab (Web Conferencing)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_02-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_02)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 68.87.71.230 68.87.73.246
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper:
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper:
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2007/11/02 05:06:03 | 000,000,074 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2005/09/11 11:18:54 | 000,000,340 | -HS- | M] () - D:\AUTOMODE -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/04/06 22:49:43 | 000,580,608 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/04/06 21:34:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTM
[2011/04/06 21:30:00 | 000,519,680 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTM.exe
[2011/03/31 21:40:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\gmer
[2011/03/28 19:30:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Documents\Certificate in College Teaching
[2011/03/16 13:14:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Silverlight
[2011/03/16 13:14:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight
[2011/03/16 13:13:25 | 006,277,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\Silverlight.exe

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/04/06 22:55:00 | 000,000,420 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{629912B9-5068-4585-96B3-79A7BD28152A}.job
[2011/04/06 22:49:50 | 000,580,608 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/04/06 22:49:11 | 000,039,788 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\Rootkit Unhooker Report
[2011/04/06 22:44:49 | 000,603,282 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2011/04/06 22:44:49 | 000,106,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2011/04/06 22:41:31 | 000,133,632 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\RKUnhookerLE.EXE
[2011/04/06 22:39:25 | 000,095,497 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.001
[2011/04/06 22:39:25 | 000,000,162 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Documents\hpqp.ini
[2011/04/06 22:37:38 | 000,003,168 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/04/06 22:37:38 | 000,003,168 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/04/06 22:37:24 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2011/04/06 22:37:10 | 3152,883,712 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2011/04/06 22:34:25 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
[2011/04/06 22:10:02 | 000,000,916 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000UA.job
[2011/04/06 21:30:08 | 000,519,680 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTM.exe
[2011/04/06 19:44:31 | 000,002,651 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Microsoft Office Word 2007.lnk
[2011/04/06 19:34:26 | 000,000,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Yxasiqinicimay.dat
[2011/04/04 19:10:00 | 000,000,864 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000Core.job
[2011/03/31 21:34:36 | 000,625,664 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\dds.scr
[2011/03/31 21:26:24 | 000,000,020 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\defogger_reenable
[2011/03/31 21:25:10 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2011/03/28 20:11:13 | 000,002,255 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\iTunes.lnk
[2011/03/24 16:15:24 | 000,000,870 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2011/03/22 14:04:49 | 000,007,268 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2011/03/20 22:44:31 | 000,095,497 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.dat
[2011/03/16 13:13:29 | 006,277,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\Silverlight.exe
[2011/03/10 18:19:18 | 000,002,107 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\test.js

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/04/06 22:49:11 | 000,039,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\Rootkit Unhooker Report
[2011/04/06 22:41:22 | 000,133,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\RKUnhookerLE.EXE
[2011/03/31 21:34:30 | 000,625,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\dds.scr
[2011/03/31 21:25:44 | 000,000,020 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\defogger_reenable
[2011/03/31 21:25:09 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2011/03/24 16:15:24 | 000,000,870 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2011/03/24 16:15:24 | 000,000,858 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2011/03/10 18:21:21 | 000,000,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Yxasiqinicimay.dat
[2011/03/10 18:19:18 | 000,002,107 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\test.js
[2009/07/19 23:47:38 | 000,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\NeroDigital.ini
[2009/07/19 23:19:42 | 000,000,039 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\Irremote.ini
[2009/07/03 23:31:08 | 000,000,030 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\Exiferupdate.ini
[2009/06/01 02:10:39 | 000,000,056 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ezsidmv.dat
[2008/09/11 11:17:31 | 000,100,043 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\StructuredQuerySchema.bin
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,060,565 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPrinterDB.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,029,114 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern1.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,021,021 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern3.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,015,670 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern5.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,013,280 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern2.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,010,673 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern4.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,004,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern6.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_PT.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_BP.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,137 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_ES.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_FR.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_CF.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_EN.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,000,097 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\PICSDK.ini
[2008/09/02 20:40:31 | 000,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\EPCX4800.ini
[2008/08/25 00:11:25 | 000,532,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\CddbPlaylist2Sony.dll
[2008/06/19 18:08:52 | 000,197,408 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\vpnapi.dll
[2008/06/17 02:49:00 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\mozver.dat
[2008/06/05 18:37:49 | 000,765,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\xvidcore.dll
[2008/06/05 18:37:46 | 000,180,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\xvidvfw.dll
[2008/06/02 00:11:47 | 000,001,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
[2008/03/30 07:00:16 | 000,000,008 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\systemCurUses
[2008/03/30 07:00:16 | 000,000,006 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\systemHdID
[2008/03/25 23:15:53 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2008/03/25 00:27:24 | 000,095,497 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.001
[2008/03/24 23:46:53 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\nsreg.dat
[2008/03/24 23:29:36 | 000,095,497 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.dat
[2008/03/24 00:17:06 | 000,007,268 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2008/02/23 10:50:03 | 000,016,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\rixdicon.dll
[2008/02/23 10:45:39 | 000,001,732 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvphy.bin
[2007/11/02 05:21:24 | 000,101,605 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpqins13.dat
[2006/11/02 08:57:28 | 000,067,584 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2006/11/02 08:47:37 | 000,412,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2006/11/02 08:35:32 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\sysprepMCE.dll
[2006/11/02 06:33:01 | 000,603,282 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2006/11/02 06:33:01 | 000,287,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfi009.dat
[2006/11/02 06:33:01 | 000,106,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2006/11/02 06:33:01 | 000,030,674 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfd009.dat
[2006/11/02 06:25:21 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igfxTMM.dll
[2006/11/02 06:23:21 | 000,215,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dssec.dat
[2006/11/02 04:58:30 | 000,043,131 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\mib.bin
[2006/11/02 04:19:00 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\NOISE.DAT
[2006/11/02 03:40:29 | 000,013,750 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\pacerprf.ini
[2006/11/02 03:25:31 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mlang.dat
[2006/11/02 03:22:43 | 000,018,271 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\StructuredQuerySchemaTrivial.bin
[2005/02/25 06:15:00 | 000,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPSPTDV.DLL

< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 06/04/2011 10:50:50 PM - Run 1
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.0.6001) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.6001.18000)

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 53.00% Memory free
6.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 80.00% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 220.95 Gb Total Space | 13.34 Gb Free Space | 6.04% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 11.93 Gb Total Space | 1.85 Gb Free Space | 15.52% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\System32\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.hlp [@ = hlpfile] -- C:\Windows\winhlp32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.url [@ = InternetShortcut] -- rundll32.exe ieframe.dll,OpenURL %l

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
hlpfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\winhlp32.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- rundll32.exe ieframe.dll,OpenURL %l
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /separate,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /separate,/e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1
"UacDisableNotify" = 0
"InternetSettingsDisableNotify" = 0
"AutoUpdateDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 1
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
"VistaSp1" = Reg Error: Unknown registry data type -- File not found

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000]
"EnableNotifications" = 1
"EnableNotificationsRef" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\TaskPanl.exe" = C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\TaskPanl.exe:*:Enabled:Earthlink -- (EarthLink, Inc.)

========== Vista Active Open Ports Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{00209E8D-1BC9-4101-9029-E666307B0981}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=svchost.exe |
"{085C9908-DDF4-40E4-A277-40CFE54C4488}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{0B1C912C-E072-4572-B734-8C8FED0D67BB}" = lport=6004 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\outlook.exe |
"{1B9B0947-3553-4DB0-A779-ABB6B9D7D74C}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{21C89D13-6EAB-4364-A8D5-924557D0E6C6}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{21F54CAE-CBDD-497E-AF7C-8D6888009C30}" = rport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{278D6995-0FD7-4BB9-BED4-022E88622FE6}" = lport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{2CF9BE2F-FC70-4ACF-9228-F1305AF94B84}" = rport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{39A22C08-658F-440B-B551-B48E697BD946}" = lport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{417733A0-1D07-4D5C-A42F-606CC454EF60}" = lport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{4C6931FF-FDCC-4B21-971F-20D3377B76D2}" = lport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{523AA778-E896-47B8-A0EC-D9CD71660561}" = lport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{53755850-2AF7-4DF1-8CD4-77B48C083EC0}" = rport=10244 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{5AA74BD0-D60A-49AD-BA8A-F2BD7680BB91}" = lport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{6D906016-B0FB-4469-9B47-60F0BFB24DB8}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{75C0A486-99DB-44C6-88A7-144B21CE1F56}" = lport=10244 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{77F09648-7E9A-46E1-890B-F1D386FFD687}" = rport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{8BE543E7-D8FD-4605-B202-2B8CE763D258}" = rport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{9163D13B-0FA7-4C60-9AB9-9478B76691B3}" = rport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{93B2001C-2DBD-4413-B168-DA912ED19305}" = rport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{97836E1F-A4BF-49DE-85D8-646C2A4E41AC}" = lport=554 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=%systemroot%\ehome\ehshell.exe |
"{99EFFD39-E423-42AF-8B04-DC6D5D535B66}" = lport=554 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=%systemroot%\ehome\ehshell.exe |
"{99F54A73-5F4F-40B5-997F-FC71BC6438DC}" = rport=10244 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{9BB39D65-AC21-4118-87A4-778D34C059AF}" = lport=10244 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{9FD534AA-A4C9-4EBC-A92D-337334743286}" = lport=7777 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%systemroot%\ehome\ehshell.exe |
"{AF0322A7-BB0B-406F-954F-9CAD6177375F}" = rport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{C0C5D292-E8A5-402A-A0B9-5AB74EC1FE84}" = rport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{C596CB22-7647-4A28-9C8C-2D873BEA7F19}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{C65E046A-0FEA-4C0D-B78A-513D4AC61A2C}" = lport=3390 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{C6718960-BCC9-447B-BFE4-30B5355541A1}" = rport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{D31138BE-5200-4E60-9FB3-99F9FF220E2E}" = lport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{D8B4E18F-0D6C-4140-B2AC-879A34E18C35}" = lport=7777 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%systemroot%\ehome\ehshell.exe |
"{E04FAB8D-3F29-435C-9999-707E32402E46}" = lport=3390 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{E6B292FA-296B-4E2F-9CEF-3C4159DE7287}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=svchost.exe |
"{EEFED402-9A54-4008-9563-97BE46437939}" = rport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{FDE43EDE-36A5-434C-9913-C3DEBECEFFA1}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

========== Vista Active Application Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{03EE1EBE-809B-426F-B445-C33D3941C339}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%systemroot%\ehome\mcx2prov.exe |
"{0AD5B223-8147-4E9A-B40B-8DF3ECAA4298}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\earthlink totalaccess\taskpanl.exe |
"{0C421A1C-6CB5-4040-A44E-8B6A5B334677}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{1C4600B6-DEE1-4D85-A089-874728A0D467}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\plugin manager\skypepm.exe |
"{1DCF820F-D7DC-4330-BE50-68A90CAD461C}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe |
"{1E8D51AD-942B-4874-B20F-B3EB19913E60}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{1E95ECFB-AC4A-4848-B6D3-24CBC6AF067B}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{1F17FC70-3601-4D87-9239-011C7233BA6D}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{286FC79D-1B97-4340-8C21-8403E70AB518}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{28C3ABFA-31CF-4625-9894-78C32C773282}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\onenote.exe |
"{2CB970E9-E2C6-44C2-A96D-FB6251A640D9}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{2D1298AC-F826-4513-BAA8-B711CA317053}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\google\google talk plugin\googletalkplugin.exe |
"{2E66A0BD-20D1-44A3-9D4A-714E209D2127}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{2E7CF3C2-AC43-4D1C-81C0-FA221B6173B9}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{3AF65C9B-8DFB-4D2C-A95F-D18F72C2A958}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{3CFE2CEC-56DF-4817-96F8-94C53CF274EF}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{41D87A57-A0C9-46E4-9823-091488C09C81}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe |
"{42DE656C-A95C-4AFD-9A18-60691D205F9E}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%systemroot%\ehome\mcx2prov.exe |
"{45AEBAB3-743C-4A9F-A278-BA597C8B0134}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\earthlink totalaccess\taskpanl.exe |
"{4C91377D-A5EC-4603-95DD-2B9F5EEE2E20}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\limewire\limewire.exe |
"{4CE4A636-D8CB-4806-ACD8-19B9850E64B4}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{4D630C61-B791-4168-9D33-4A64A5F7450F}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\onenote.exe |
"{4D744D9F-A42B-4DE5-ABCF-4C363BFEE1D1}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\hp\quickplay\qp.exe |
"{4E6FDE1E-B9FB-4C43-8BEA-C5483AD4B845}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%systemroot%\ehome\ehshell.exe |
"{5150E298-A4FD-4FE3-BCA9-CC4A9471CC99}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\google\google talk plugin\googletalkplugin.exe |
"{5590609E-5FD2-4E58-8301-D54CB2D08174}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\google\google talk plugin\googletalkplugin.exe |
"{57A55DCB-2730-478E-98EB-6CC3C4E96661}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\earthlink totalaccess\taskpanl.exe |
"{58000A0B-0F31-4E34-9164-09E75D4B481E}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{67FF907D-2217-46A6-AFF1-30A05A922142}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\limewire\limewire.exe |
"{6A9CB5AE-A867-4DBC-AD33-B46FAB33BFDF}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=mcx2svc | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{6E10673A-9699-4EF3-A814-4F512187A563}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%systemroot%\ehome\ehshell.exe |
"{736317F7-04CA-47FA-BB99-0387002F7A88}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{773BAA7F-07EC-43BE-AF12-82CD9DE4BB5E}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{7B37B9B4-4120-4B0E-A29F-5680DFC8EA80}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{7F4D586F-1FB1-4F87-978D-12AB0058D589}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\earthlink totalaccess\taskpanl.exe |
"{7F8E318D-F7CB-486D-85D9-B5A2AE0E99F6}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{826403D1-4B64-4CC5-AF10-DE6E8C32313D}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe |
"{85172B42-2C48-4925-925C-2EA30FBC6F1C}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{87490E6A-75AB-43D1-8EA6-5837335624EB}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\symantec antivirus\rtvscan.exe |
"{891C437E-AE43-4058-A3E1-8805C46A12EC}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe |
"{8B9B07B3-5DAC-4506-901F-9362365EB1FA}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe |
"{8E2C0D30-BEAD-4207-8499-31F0FBFDD5E5}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccapp.exe |
"{8F96A033-C107-4059-B309-EF34092D92F5}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdr.exe |
"{91D340FD-2951-4E5B-87C2-57F25A5923BC}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\earthlink totalaccess\taskpanl.exe |
"{97FC2888-0F83-456D-B694-B39264C88932}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\earthlink totalaccess\taskpanl.exe |
"{9AE50031-AD23-4F2E-A5EA-727B2EEA704B}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{9B3219EA-AA27-4A32-B31E-E177CE609085}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{9E377A81-2279-4423-AAFF-E0321CFF37AB}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe |
"{A109FDEB-0A65-4D12-923A-8EBBDD3D6D75}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\windows live\messenger\livecall.exe |
"{A52D290A-17D1-4EE6-A85A-EA5202E696AE}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{AC705C15-9016-4381-A7DE-B83EC76D2686}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\hp\quickplay\qpservice.exe |
"{AD897032-9F12-4A57-9095-584A636700F3}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{B4C78D5D-750B-4F78-84C8-B6F700449D43}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%systemroot%\ehome\ehshell.exe |
"{B576BA7C-B0EE-460C-B565-232AC0614B11}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe |
"{BB43A6A2-ADAC-4893-BAB4-D8CD6F0A8366}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=upnphost | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{BC290B8D-3CD5-4DBE-92B2-F5590FE1B77C}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{C34003DB-55A3-417F-AD3B-63780C4C5DF5}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{C53E3B7E-DE31-45CB-9F7B-AD6D89D1B2FD}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{C5AE2367-A447-48E2-8DA6-9A7BD681FE87}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\limewire\limewire.exe |
"{C5BFE5C1-E8FA-4A25-B576-3A1F7B564A47}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{D2A38B55-5176-44F1-A03A-6B5562385018}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\limewire\limewire.exe |
"{E5E1C503-AA5C-4F23-A57F-108D56823654}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccapp.exe |
"{E9159331-1CDC-4526-9E0B-BA2939823D6C}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=mcx2svc | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{EF47E642-0DC4-4B38-80C2-90EB40C4B88D}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{F4F7163C-4CDA-4A36-B500-2B68A8318FEA}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{FBC79A3F-80D0-4270-80FF-3C8E963262B4}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%systemroot%\ehome\ehshell.exe |
"{FCF6FFD4-F28D-4FA3-B984-F4E155A3AE18}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\symantec antivirus\rtvscan.exe |
"{FD43D7FF-186F-4198-B584-BE10D52F7267}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\users\ainsley\appdata\local\google\google talk plugin\googletalkplugin.exe |
"{FF285ACA-3C97-4F45-9D42-68DA95D18A09}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe |
"{FF7B69A0-3D5D-4140-B691-572320A38FC2}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\windows live\messenger\wlcsdk.exe |
"TCP Query User{023B9855-37F8-47B4-B5E1-B3C571CCF20E}C:\program files\emule\emule.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\emule.exe |
"TCP Query User{0A8866E1-4FA2-4CB3-870C-DAC113F2D9B2}C:\windows\system32\taskeng.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\system32\taskeng.exe |
"TCP Query User{186B0287-7AF3-4CB3-8392-A1C63F6F92BA}C:\windows\system32\taskeng.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\system32\taskeng.exe |
"TCP Query User{1A39FEFD-22FF-468E-A7C4-7E672337B0A1}C:\windows\explorer.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\explorer.exe |
"TCP Query User{210EB125-E6A2-4DF0-B83D-A20AA135DE9C}C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe |
"TCP Query User{232756DB-E1BF-4300-B017-405705672DD3}C:\program files\emule\emule.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\emule.exe |
"TCP Query User{4FEBF3FD-9C75-4B22-883A-F55108049D33}C:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - aeonflux v0.8.2\emule.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - aeonflux v0.8.2\emule.exe |
"TCP Query User{6A0866B9-3E4F-4015-90C0-2A66C52FA448}C:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe |
"TCP Query User{7F43136F-A786-4E49-AA68-01C5E766D443}C:\program files\secondlife\slvoice.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\secondlife\slvoice.exe |
"TCP Query User{91901844-D3DD-48D7-8A83-D90F8CF67A29}C:\windows\explorer.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\explorer.exe |
"TCP Query User{91E80202-E51C-4F48-8CCD-6476C071FD2C}C:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - sins 0.5\0.48a-sins 0.5.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - sins 0.5\0.48a-sins 0.5.exe |
"TCP Query User{9368C50E-C57A-4B70-ABD7-C34F633C7C93}C:\program files\vuze\azureus.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\vuze\azureus.exe |
"TCP Query User{BE3AD026-65DB-402D-AF24-9F868264402E}C:\program files\world of warcraft\wow-1.12.0-enus-downloader.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\world of warcraft\wow-1.12.0-enus-downloader.exe |
"TCP Query User{D41A3D33-4788-41F9-B0A4-968772D911FC}C:\program files\emule\piratemule v6\piratemule 6.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\piratemule v6\piratemule 6.exe |
"TCP Query User{D9E3290D-8E7D-49AB-9539-926C175E3CDC}C:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - sins 0.5\0.48a-sins 0.5.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - sins 0.5\0.48a-sins 0.5.exe |
"TCP Query User{E1738A49-497D-42A0-BBF7-27B0BCF05D96}C:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe |
"TCP Query User{FA4C6EB3-5EB1-450C-B952-8D84AECAB5CC}C:\program files\vuze\azureus.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\vuze\azureus.exe |
"UDP Query User{107A1BD1-7EA8-4F34-9E7D-2064D41F2B79}C:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - aeonflux v0.8.2\emule.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - aeonflux v0.8.2\emule.exe |
"UDP Query User{152298F3-49DA-43A9-99AE-351B724B4AEA}C:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - sins 0.5\0.48a-sins 0.5.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - sins 0.5\0.48a-sins 0.5.exe |
"UDP Query User{1A010E0E-82C1-4308-8C68-878A15CE9BF4}C:\program files\emule\piratemule v6\piratemule 6.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\piratemule v6\piratemule 6.exe |
"UDP Query User{3DD275D7-FD37-4384-9EE4-EEF2F62907A8}C:\program files\world of warcraft\wow-1.12.0-enus-downloader.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\world of warcraft\wow-1.12.0-enus-downloader.exe |
"UDP Query User{52761BA7-6D11-43E8-9AA0-18EAA92B1372}C:\windows\explorer.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\explorer.exe |
"UDP Query User{5E1E3EE8-EC65-4238-93B4-93B5072020A9}C:\windows\system32\taskeng.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\system32\taskeng.exe |
"UDP Query User{911991EB-E924-4B49-BBCE-5BD708742847}C:\program files\secondlife\slvoice.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\secondlife\slvoice.exe |
"UDP Query User{97E08DDE-F10B-44B8-954B-6325387B5830}C:\program files\vuze\azureus.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\vuze\azureus.exe |
"UDP Query User{AA0562D1-312E-44C7-9A9E-7851787094E4}C:\program files\vuze\azureus.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\vuze\azureus.exe |
"UDP Query User{BA89DB26-A048-44A3-A86B-F7C790C79532}C:\program files\emule\emule.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\emule.exe |
"UDP Query User{C2E88656-42E7-4315-B80D-310AC15B664B}C:\windows\system32\taskeng.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\system32\taskeng.exe |
"UDP Query User{C3D3F086-CF8F-48C3-98D7-D606F01EA006}C:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - sins 0.5\0.48a-sins 0.5.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\emule 0.48a - sins 0.5\0.48a-sins 0.5.exe |
"UDP Query User{CCB72A90-E0B4-4242-BE79-977F6ABA5AEF}C:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe |
"UDP Query User{CD62FB88-2889-433E-8931-741172C89962}C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe |
"UDP Query User{CDCF0FDA-1954-4069-A0C8-9FA386EF8AE3}C:\windows\explorer.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\explorer.exe |
"UDP Query User{E0D7D631-BEE1-42B9-BCA4-4557361F5E91}C:\program files\emule\emule.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\emule\emule.exe |
"UDP Query User{FF81D133-8DF1-4CD2-BE96-A264FE6D8B28}C:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe |

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{005F78AF-110D-398A-8430-BE98950A1E22}" = Google Talk Plugin
"{01FB4998-33C4-4431-85ED-079E3EEFE75D}" = CyberLink YouCam
"{06E74B9B-631F-4378-BF3A-40D868450C05}" = HPPhotoSmartPhotobookHolidayPack1
"{082702D5-5DD8-4600-BCE5-48B15174687F}" = HP Doc Viewer
"{082F8ABA-84D5-4837-9DFC-F365D91A07D4}" = HP Smart Web Printing
"{11BB336F-0E58-4977-B866-F24FA334616B}" = HP Active Support Library
"{12A76360-388E-4B27-ABEB-D5FC5378DD2A}" = HPPhotoSmartPhotobookWebPack1
"{13F3917B56CD4C25848BDC69916971BB}" = DivX Converter
"{15BC8CD0-A65B-47D0-A2DD-90A824590FA8}" = Microsoft Works
"{172AEB5E-CBB2-4CDD-A4CF-388600825839}" = HPPhotoSmartPhotobookPlayfulPack1
"{18D10072035C4515918F7E37EAFAACFC}" = AutoUpdate
"{1BDC9633-895B-4842-BCB6-8FA1EC2A3C5A}" = Adobe Shockwave Player
"{1FBF6C24-C1FD-4101-A42B-0C564F9E8E79}" = DVD Suite
"{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}" = Windows Live Upload Tool
"{209CDA54-D390-46A2-A97C-7BF61734418D}" = WeatherBug Gadget
"{228C6B46-64E2-404E-898A-EF0830603EF4}" = HPNetworkAssistant
"{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}" = MSVCRT
"{236BB7C4-4419-42FD-0409-1E257A25E34D}" = Adobe Photoshop CS2
"{250E9609-E830-43EB-B379-DAB7546A2422}" = muvee autoProducer 6.1
"{254C37AA-6B72-4300-84F6-98A82419187E}" = Hewlett-Packard Active Check
"{25569723-DC5A-4467-A639-79535BF01B71}" = Adobe Help Center 2.1
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216011FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 17
"{28BE306E-5DA6-4F9C-BDB0-DBA3C8C6FFFD}" = QuickTime
"{28EDCE9C-3304-4331-8AB3-F3EBE94C35B4}" = HP Help and Support
"{305D4B08-5807-4475-B1C8-D54685534864}" = LightScribeTemplateLabeler
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}" = Java™ 6 Update 2
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}" = Java™ 6 Update 5
"{34BFB099-07B2-4E95-A673-7362D60866A2}" = PSSWCORE
"{34D2AB40-150D-475D-AE32-BD23FB5EE355}" = HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.30 E1
"{3E2C691B-B7E6-4053-B5C3-94B8BC407E7A}" = Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0
"{3FC7CBBC4C1E11DCA1A752EA55D89593}" = DivX Version Checker
"{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}" = Power2Go
"{44E5B47F-870E-4E38-A458-8A5FC4DCFECF}" = ImageMixer for HDD Camcorder
"{45D707E9-F3C4-11D9-A373-0050BAE317E1}" = HP QuickPlay 3.6
"{46C045BF-2B3F-4BC4-8E4C-00E0CF8BD9DB}" = Adobe AIR
"{4CACFCD9-F71B-413A-8DF5-1A6419D5CDC6}" = Cards_Calendar_OrderGift_DoMorePlugout
"{553255F3-78FD-40F1-A6F8-6882140265FE}" = Apple Application Support
"{56C049BE-79E9-4502-BEA7-9754A3E60F9B}" = neroxml
"{59F6A514-9813-47A3-948C-8A155460CC2A}" = RICOH R5C83x/84x Flash Media Controller Driver Ver.3.51.01
"{5ECB3A3C-980B-4D12-9724-25DCB07A1F47}" = iTunes
"{63D3D558-EAF4-419B-880C-208DAC13F794}" = LightScribe Template Designs - Travel Pack 1
"{65DA2EC9-0642-47E9-AAE2-B5267AA14D75}" = Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites
"{669D4A35-146B-4314-89F1-1AC3D7B88367}" = Hewlett-Packard Asset Agent for Health Check
"{66F0AC35-4805-44BC-A3D4-347D4196F9B3}" = Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories 1.1
"{68471BF2-F1F7-4C89-BBBA-400B94996596}" = ESU for Microsoft Vista
"{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}" = Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{74E2CD0C-D4A2-11D3-95A6-0000E86CFDE5}" = SSH Secure Shell
"{767CC44C-9BBC-438D-BAD3-FD4595DD148B}" = VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.762
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{786C5747-1033-0000-B58E-000000000001}" = Adobe Stock Photos 1.0
"{7B63B2922B174135AFC0E1377DD81EC2}" = DivX Codec
"{7C9E6E52-EB11-44DB-A761-82D5D873A8D9}" = Symantec AntiVirus
"{7DC4A410-9986-4329-9E5D-687B2C42CA39}" = HP QuickTouch 1.00 C4
"{81128EE8-8EAD-4DB0-85C6-17C2CE50FF71}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{89E052B2-5CA5-4B7A-AF0C-28CA2836B030}" = HPPhotoSmartPhotobookModernPack1
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A253629-0511-4854-8B4E-46E57E66005C}" = Bonjour
"{8ADFC4160D694100B5B8A22DE9DCABD9}" = DivX Player
"{8EDBA74D-0686-4C99-BFDD-F894678E5102}" = Adobe Common File Installer
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00B2-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
"{91120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{9422C8EA-B0C6-4197-B8FC-DC797658CA00}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{9885A11E-60E4-417C-B58B-8B31B21C0B8A}" = HP Easy Setup - Frontend
"{9DE1BE03-AFE2-4CDB-BFEB-D06D736CD01A}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{9F72EF8B-AEC9-4CA5-B483-143980AFD6FD}" = Touch Pad Driver
"{A05CF147-BEED-4880-BF9B-4EAF22C77FFD}" = Microsoft Pro Photo Tools
"{A07840FC-CE63-4CB8-8030-EF4B9805925A}" = HPPhotoSmartDiscLabel_PaperLabel
"{A0EB195B-5876-48E6-879D-33D4B2102610}" = SonicStage 3.0
"{A7091E1D-36A4-47F1-A739-173CC341414F}" = Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.0.03.0560
"{A85FD55B-891B-4314-97A5-EA96C0BD80B5}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{A8F2089B-1F79-4BF6-B385-A2C2B0B9A74D}" = ImagXpress
"{A96E97134CA649888820BCDE5E300BBD}" = H.264 Decoder
"{AAC389499AEF40428987B3D30CFC76C9}" = MKV Splitter
"{AC95121F-1576-45B8-82F7-3911D27882E6}" = HPPhotoSmartPhotobookScrapbookPack1
"{ADFB9653-F44C-460C-BF58-189CC552DFFE}" = hpphotosmartdisclabelplugin
"{AEF9DC35ADDF4825B049ACBFD1C6EB37}" = AAC Decoder
"{b02df929-29a7-4fd2-9a70-81a644b635f7}" = HP Total Care Advisor
"{B13A7C41581B411290FBC0395694E2A9}" = DivX Converter
"{B4E91E95-A5BA-4E50-A465-DB7EFEB176E8}" = HPPhotoSmartDiscLabel_PrintOnDisc
"{B53620C0-3A83-4F50-A7AB-175DB64C1CE3}" = HP User Guides 0090
"{B7050CBDB2504B34BC2A9CA0A692CC29}" = DivX Web Player
"{B74D4E10-1033-0000-0000-000000000001}" = Adobe Bridge 1.0
"{BAD0FA60-09CF-4411-AE6A-C2844C8812FA}" = HP Photosmart Essential 2.5
"{BD0E2B92-3814-46F0-893B-4612EA010C7E}" = HP Customer Experience Enhancements
"{C41300B9-185D-475E-BFEC-39EF732F19B1}" = Apple Software Update
"{C59C179C-668D-49A9-B6EA-0121CCFC1243}" = LabelPrint
"{C8FD5BC1-92EF-4C15-92A9-F9AC7F61985F}" = HP Update
"{CB099890-1D5F-11D5-9EA9-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDirector
"{CBAE4F50-9FC9-4557-AB36-9826DF3C103C}" = HP Wireless Assistant
"{CCD663AE-610D-4BDF-AAB0-E914B044527D}" = OpenMG Secure Module 4.7.00
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D103C4BA-F905-437A-8049-DB24763BBE36}" = Skype™ 4.2
"{DD3C88A0-C53C-41D0-A21B-6D021981D23E}" = HPPhotoSmartDiscLabelContent1
"{DD6C316A-FE75-4FBB-9D22-4C1920232B72}" = LightScribe System Software
"{E08DC77E-D09A-4e36-8067-D6DBBCC5F8DC}" = VideoToolkit01
"{ED00D08A-3C5F-488D-93A0-A04F21F23956}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}" = Microsoft Choice Guard
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}.vc_x86runtime_30729_01" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01
"{F636EE9A-F9EC-4606-BCFA-77DD0E210788}" = HPPhotoSmartDiscLabel_Tattoo
"{F6BD194C-4190-4D73-B1B1-C48C99921BFE}" = Windows Live Call
"{F7F3B252-E772-48AA-93EB-7964BC326067}" = MSCU for Microsoft Vista
"{F85C7118-F3DC-4ED9-AB27-3E7931EA3D88}" = Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0 Templates
"{FF66E9F6-83E7-3A3E-AF14-8DE9A809A6A4}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022
"7-Zip" = 7-Zip 4.65
"AC3Filter" = AC3Filter (remove only)
"Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites" = Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Photoshop CS2 - {236BB7C4-4419-42FD-0409-1E257A25E34D}" = Adobe Photoshop CS2
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11
"Amazon Kindle For PC" = Amazon Kindle For PC v1.1
"Amazon MP3 Downloader" = Amazon MP3 Downloader 1.0.10
"Audacity_is1" = Audacity 1.2.6
"Broadcom 802.11b Network Adapter" = Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter
"Celtx (2.0)" = Celtx (2.0)
"CNXT_AUDIO_HDA" = Conexant HD Audio
"CNXT_HDAUDIO" = Conexant HD Audio
"CNXT_MODEM_HDA_HSF" = HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
"DAEMON Tools Toolbar" = DAEMON Tools Toolbar
"DivX Plus DirectShow Filters" = DivX Plus DirectShow Filters
"DVD Audio Extractor_is1" = DVD Audio Extractor 4.5.5
"DVD43_is1" = DVD43 v4.4.0
"EPSON Printer and Utilities" = EPSON Printer Software
"EPSON Scanner" = EPSON Scan
"Foxit Reader" = Foxit Reader
"Free Video to iPod Converter_is1" = Free Video to iPod Converter version 3.1
"Google Video Uploader" = Google Video Uploader
"HandBrake" = HandBrake 0.9.3
"Hauppauge MCE2005 Software Encoder" = Hauppauge MCE XP/Vista Software Encoder (2.0.25149)
"HOMESTUDENTR" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Trial
"HP Photosmart Essential" = HP Photosmart Essential 2.5
"HP Smart Web Printing" = HP Smart Web Printing
"iArt_is1" = iArt 3
"Inkscape" = Inkscape 0.47
"InstallShield_{01FB4998-33C4-4431-85ED-079E3EEFE75D}" = CyberLink YouCam
"InstallShield_{CB099890-1D5F-11D5-9EA9-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDirector
"InstallShield_{CCD663AE-610D-4BDF-AAB0-E914B044527D}" = OpenMG Secure Module 4.7.00
"LiveUpdate" = LiveUpdate 3.2 (Symantec Corporation)
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox 4.0 (x86 en-GB)" = Mozilla Firefox 4.0 (x86 en-GB)
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"OpenMG HotFix4.7-07-13-22-01" = OpenMG Limited Patch 4.7-07-14-05-01
"Pen Tablet Driver" = Pen Tablet
"PremElem40" = Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0
"PremElem40Templates" = Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0 Templates
"PROPLUSR" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
"RealAlt_is1" = Real Alternative 1.9.0
"SlingMedia.QPSlingPlayer_is1" = QuickPlay SlingPlayer 0.4.4
"Trivial Pursuit Digital Choice_is1" = Trivial Pursuit Digital Choice v1.3.0 for Windows XP/Vista
"Uninstall_is1" = Uninstall 1.0.0.1
"ViewpointMediaPlayer" = Viewpoint Media Player
"Vuze" = Vuze
"WinLiveSuite_Wave3" = Windows Live Essentials
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"Xvid_is1" = Xvid 1.1.3 final uninstall

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Facebook Plug-In" = Facebook Plug-In

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 06/08/2009 9:15:29 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 131083
Description =

Error - 09/08/2009 1:27:10 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application HpqSRmon.exe, version 10.0.0.202, time stamp
0x46c64b4e, faulting module HpqSRmon.exe, version 10.0.0.202, time stamp 0x46c64b4e,
exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000032db, process id 0xb9c, application
start time 0x01ca191697fe54b7.

Error - 09/08/2009 3:48:49 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application Omgjbox.exe, version 3.0.3.2220, time stamp 0x421a9e49,
faulting module Omgjbox.exe, version 3.0.3.2220, time stamp 0x421a9e49, exception
code 0xc0000094, fault offset 0x00255c2b, process id 0xd4c, application start time
0x01ca19298695deb7.

Error - 09/08/2009 9:39:23 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
0x46c64b4e, faulting module HpqSRmon.exe, version 10.0.0.202, time stamp 0x46c64b4e,
exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000032db, process id 0x6e8, application
start time 0x01ca195b5da88077.

Error - 10/08/2009 8:10:00 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000032db, process id 0xb9c, application
start time 0x01ca1a1803c3267b.

Error - 10/08/2009 11:32:36 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000032db, process id 0x94c, application
start time 0x01ca1a344a59f9b0.

Error - 12/08/2009 2:09:06 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000032db, process id 0x980, application
start time 0x01ca1b77e6e39991.

Error - 12/08/2009 7:57:04 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000032db, process id 0xbb8, application
start time 0x01ca1ba889e5c3e2.

Error - 13/08/2009 11:04:09 AM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000032db, process id 0x9bc, application
start time 0x01ca1c273bd206c4.

Error - 13/08/2009 10:38:40 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000032db, process id 0x97c, application
start time 0x01ca1c8837ec22dc.

[ Media Center Events ]
Error - 17/03/2009 8:13:35 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = McrMgr | ID = 100
Description =

Error - 29/04/2009 10:05:22 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = DownloadPackgeTask.SubTasksComplete: failed downloading package SportsSchedule.

Error - 11/06/2009 8:31:17 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = DownloadPackgeTask.SubTasksComplete: failed downloading package SportsSchedule.

Error - 07/10/2009 6:08:54 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0

Error - 07/10/2009 7:35:19 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0

Error - 11/10/2009 11:25:01 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0

Error - 12/01/2010 2:04:01 AM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = McrMgr | ID = 107
Description =

Error - 12/01/2010 2:08:37 AM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = McrMgr | ID = 109
Description =

Error - 24/02/2010 1:05:05 AM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0

Error - 01/11/2010 9:00:37 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0

[ System Events ]
Error - 06/04/2011 7:35:17 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description =

Error - 06/04/2011 7:35:18 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description =

Error - 06/04/2011 9:30:08 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = bowser | ID = 8003
Description =

Error - 06/04/2011 10:37:40 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = HTTP | ID = 15016
Description =

Error - 06/04/2011 10:38:50 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description =

Error - 06/04/2011 10:38:50 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description =

Error - 06/04/2011 10:38:50 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7011
Description =

Error - 06/04/2011 10:40:34 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description =

Error - 06/04/2011 10:40:34 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description =

Error - 06/04/2011 10:50:14 PM | Computer Name = Pullo | Source = bowser | ID = 8003
Description =

< End of report >

Now I'm getting the following two messages on start up:

RunDLL

Error loading C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\dcdexDal.dll

RunDLL

Error loading C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\uqucuvuhoxuq .dll

I'm no longer getting the message that Symantec QuickScan has found Trojan.Zefarch.

#4 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

Hi Vespertine!

How are you doing today? I hope the day has found you well?

Now lets see if we can get your computer back to normal.

OTL Fix

We need to run an OTL Fix
  • Please reopen Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Copy and Paste the following code into the Posted Image textbox.

:OTL
    SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (Nero BackItUp Scheduler 4.0)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No CLSID value found.
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - No CLSID value found.
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Pkudupuwow] File not found
    O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000..\Run: [{7F54738F-252E-F978-F4CE-2EBAA990586B}] File not found
    O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000..\Run: [Jputowinewunozab] File not found
    O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_02-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_02)
    O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05)
    [2011/04/06 19:34:26 | 000,000,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Yxasiqinicimay.dat
    [2011/03/10 18:19:18 | 000,002,107 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\test.js
    [2011/03/10 18:21:21 | 000,000,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Yxasiqinicimay.dat
    [2011/03/10 18:19:18 | 000,002,107 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\test.js
    [2008/03/30 07:00:16 | 000,000,008 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\systemCurUses
    [2008/03/30 07:00:16 | 000,000,006 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\systemHdID

ipconfig /flushdns /c
    [purity]
    [resethosts]
    [CreateRestorePoint]
    [emptytemp]
    [EMPTYFLASH]

• Push Posted Image
  • OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  • Click Posted Image.
  • A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.
  • If the machine reboots, the log will be located at C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log, where mmddyyyy_hhmmss is the date of the tool run.

NEXT:

Scanning with MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (v1.50) and save it to your desktop.
Download Link 1
Download Link 2Malwarebytes' may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

• Make sure you are connected to the Internet and double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    For instructions with screenshots, please refer to this Guide.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • Malwarebytes will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • Under the Scanner tab, make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • When finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box, then click the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked and then click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows the database version and your operating system.
  • Exit Malwarebytes' when done.
Note: If Malwarebytes' encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally will prevent Malwarebytes' from removing all the malware.

Have I helped you? If you'd like to assist in the fight against malware, click here Posted Image

The instructions seen in this post have been specifically tailored to this user and the issues they are experiencing with their computer. If you think you have a similar problem, please first read this topic, and then begin your own, new thread. I do not offer private support via Private Message.

#5 Vespertine

Vespertine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:45 PM

Things are looking good! Those RunDLL messages are no longer coming up on start up! :)

Here are the most recent logs:

All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
Service Nero BackItUp Scheduler 4.0 stopped successfully!
Service Nero BackItUp Scheduler 4.0 deleted successfully!
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\Pkudupuwow deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\{7F54738F-252E-F978-F4CE-2EBAA990586B} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7F54738F-252E-F978-F4CE-2EBAA990586B}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\Jputowinewunozab deleted successfully.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Yxasiqinicimay.dat moved successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\test.js moved successfully.
File C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Yxasiqinicimay.dat not found.
File C:\Windows\System32\test.js not found.
C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\systemCurUses moved successfully.
C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\systemHdID moved successfully.
Windows IP Configuration

[EMPTYTEMP]

->Temp folder emptied: 59285 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 374170 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 0 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 103679092 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 1404 bytes

->Temp folder emptied: 4608000 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 0 bytes

Windows Temp folder emptied: 101331 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 0 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 104.00 mb

[EMPTYFLASH]

Total Flash Files Cleaned = 0.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.22.3 log created on 04072011_231532

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Temp\ehmsas.txt moved successfully.
C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Temp\VGX74E1.tmp moved successfully.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7300 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7301 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7302 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7303 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7304 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7305 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7306 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7307 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7308 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\hb.7784\205a7309 scheduled to be moved on reboot.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6307

Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 7.0.6001.18000

07/04/2011 11:38:55 PM
mbam-log-2011-04-07 (23-38-55).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 185803
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 47 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\ntuser.dat (VirTool.Obfuscator) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#6 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:39 PM

Lets see where we stand after this:

ESET Online Scanner
I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET Online Scan

Note: It is recommended to disable on-board anti-virus program and anti-spyware programs while performing scans so there are no conflicts and it will speed up scan time.
Please don't go surfing while your resident protection is disabled!
Once the scan is finished remember to re-enable your anti-virus along with your anti-spyware programs.

• Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Make sure that the option "Remove found threats" is Unchecked
  • When the Computer scan settings display shows, click the Advanced option, the place a check next to the following (if it is not already checked):
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • Push the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin
    scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as
    ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push Posted Image

NEXT:

Security Check
Download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

#7 Vespertine

Vespertine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:49 PM

Here are the reports from those programs:

C:\SWSetup\AOLIMS\setup.exe probably a variant of Win32/Agent.HZHBURL trojan

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.10
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (UAC is disabled!)
Out of date service pack!!
Internet Explorer 7 Out of date!
``````````````````````````````
Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Firewall Enabled!
ESET Online Scanner v3
Symantec AntiVirus
WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update.
```````````````````````````````
Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Java™ 6 Update 17
Java™ 6 Update 2
Java™ 6 Update 5
Out of date Java installed!
Adobe Flash Player 10.1.102.64
````````````````````````````````
Process Check:
objlist.exe by Laurent

Norton ccSvcHst.exe
Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch.exe
Symantec AntiVirus VPTray.exe
Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan.exe
``````````End of Log````````````

#8 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:45 AM

Hi Vespertine!

The threat found by ESET is fine.

Java Outdated
Important Note: Your version of Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Microsoft: ‘Unprecedented Wave of Java Exploitation’
Drive-by Trojan preying on out-of-date Java installations
Ghosts of Java Haunt UsersPlease follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
  • Look for "Java Platform, Standard Edition".
  • Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
  • Select your Platform: "Windows" (32-bit) or "Windows x64" (64-bit).
  • Select your Language: "Multi-language".
  • Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "I agree to the Java SE...License Agreement".
  • Click Continue and the page will refresh.
  • Under Required Files, check the box for Windows Offline Installation, click the link below it and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Posted Image > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features in Vista/Windows 7 and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u24-windows-i586.exe to install the newest version.
  • If using Windows 7 or Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
  • When the Java Setup - Welcome window opens, click the Install > button.
  • If offered to install a Toolbar, just uncheck the box before continuing unless you want it.
  • The McAfee Security Scan Plus tool is installed by default unless you uncheck the McAfee installation box when updating Java.
-- Starting with Java 6u10, the uninstaller incorporated in each new release uses Enhanced Auto update to automatically remove the previous version when updating to a later update release. It will not remove older versions, so they will need to be removed manually.
-- Java is updated frequently. If you want to be automatically notified of future updates, just turn on the Java Automatic Update feature and you will not have to remember to update when Java releases a new version.

Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications but it's not necessary.
To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it:
  • Go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter.
  • Click Ok and reboot your computer.

NEXT

OTL Fix

ipconfig /flushdns /c
    [purity]
    [resethosts]
    [CreateRestorePoint]
    [emptytemp]
    [EMPTYFLASH]

• Push Posted Image
  • Click Posted Image.
  • If the machine reboots, the log will be located at C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log, where mmddyyyy_hhmmss is the date of the tool run.

NEXT:

Your computer is currently running with an outdated Service Pack installed. This is not something that I recommend you continue to do. Please visit this link here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935791#Method2 for information on how to obtain the latest Service Pack for Vista. The latest service pack for Vista is currently Service Pack 2.

NEXT:

OTL Custom Scan

We need to run an OTL Custom Scan
  • Copy and Paste the following bolded text into the Posted Image textbox.

netsvcs
    drivers32
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\*.* /s
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs

NEXT:

What outstanding issues (if any) are you still experiencing with your computer?

#9 Vespertine

Vespertine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Here are the OTL logs, and I've updated my Java and my Windows Service Pack. I'm still having problems with Google redirection, unfortunately. If I click the first link to come up in a Google search, it will take me to a commercial site on a related topic instead of to the linked site.

All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
Windows IP Configuration

[EMPTYTEMP]

->Temp folder emptied: 430942392 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 1131226 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 264604150 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 5604 bytes

->Temp folder emptied: 4608000 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 0 bytes

Windows Temp folder emptied: 6832 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 24260234 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 692.00 mb

[EMPTYFLASH]

Total Flash Files Cleaned = 0.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.22.3 log created on 04092011_170232

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Temp\ehmsas.txt moved successfully.
C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Temp\VGXE178.tmp moved successfully.

OTL logfile created on: 11/04/2011 3:16:31 PM - Run 2
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.6002.18005)

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 51.00% Memory free

Drive C: | 220.95 Gb Total Space | 13.93 Gb Free Space | 6.30% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2011/04/06 22:49:50 | 000,580,608 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2011/03/18 13:57:02 | 000,924,632 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2009/04/10 23:27:38 | 002,926,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\explorer.exe
PRC - [2008/12/11 11:12:00 | 000,159,528 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) -- C:\Windows\System32\WTablet\Pen_TabletUser.exe
PRC - [2008/12/11 11:11:30 | 002,749,736 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) -- C:\Windows\System32\Pen_Tablet.exe
PRC - [2008/06/19 18:08:44 | 001,528,608 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
PRC - [2006/11/28 06:34:38 | 000,134,808 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\VPTray.exe
PRC - [2006/11/28 06:34:28 | 000,075,416 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavUI.exe
PRC - [2006/11/28 06:34:18 | 001,962,136 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
PRC - [2006/11/28 06:34:02 | 000,024,728 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DoScan.exe
PRC - [2006/11/28 06:34:00 | 000,030,872 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
PRC - [2006/11/22 17:12:36 | 000,107,112 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
PRC - [2006/11/22 17:12:16 | 000,107,624 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2011/04/06 22:49:50 | 000,580,608 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2010/08/31 11:43:52 | 001,686,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.6002.18305_none_5cb72f2a088b0ed3\comctl32.dll
MOD - [2010/06/01 14:08:38 | 000,632,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_none_d08d7da0442a985d\msvcr80.dll
MOD - [2007/11/02 03:25:10 | 000,057,344 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_43efccf17831d131\mfc80ENU.dll
MOD - [2007/11/02 03:25:09 | 001,093,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_0c178a139ee2a7ed\mfc80u.dll
MOD - [2007/09/04 17:54:50 | 000,015,696 | ---- | M] ( Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP QuickTouch\HPShared.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2008/12/11 11:11:30 | 002,749,736 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\Pen_Tablet.exe -- (TabletServicePen)
SRV - [2008/06/19 18:08:44 | 001,528,608 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe -- (CVPND)
SRV - [2008/04/29 02:00:01 | 000,654,848 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Europe Ltd.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service)
SRV - [2008/01/19 03:38:24 | 000,272,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)
SRV - [2007/03/05 14:30:06 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4Qlb.exe -- (Com4Qlb)
SRV - [2006/12/14 02:21:20 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe -- (MSCSPTISRV)
SRV - [2006/12/14 02:02:08 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe -- (SPTISRV)
SRV - [2006/12/14 01:46:16 | 000,057,344 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe -- (PACSPTISVR)
SRV - [2006/11/28 06:34:26 | 000,122,008 | ---- | M] (symantec) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe -- (SavRoam)
SRV - [2006/11/28 06:34:18 | 001,962,136 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe -- (Symantec AntiVirus)
SRV - [2006/11/28 06:34:00 | 000,030,872 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe -- (DefWatch)
SRV - [2006/11/22 17:12:16 | 000,107,624 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe -- (ccSetMgr)
SRV - [2006/11/22 17:12:16 | 000,107,624 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe -- (ccEvtMgr)
SRV - [2006/10/31 10:32:09 | 002,541,248 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_2.EXE -- (LiveUpdate)
SRV - [2005/01/24 18:36:52 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe -- (SSScsiSV)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2011/04/08 04:00:00 | 001,393,144 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Symantec\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110408.002\NAVEX15.SYS -- (NAVEX15)
DRV - [2011/04/08 04:00:00 | 000,086,136 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Symantec\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110408.002\NAVENG.SYS -- (NAVENG)
DRV - [2010/06/17 04:00:00 | 000,371,248 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys -- (eeCtrl)
DRV - [2010/05/30 04:00:00 | 000,102,448 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys -- (EraserUtilRebootDrv)
DRV - [2009/05/23 00:00:16 | 000,721,904 | ---- | M] (Duplex Secure Ltd.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys -- (sptd)
DRV - [2008/10/06 11:53:24 | 000,015,656 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wacmoumonitor.sys -- (wacmoumonitor)
DRV - [2008/08/18 15:45:00 | 000,013,352 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wacomvhid.sys -- (wacomvhid)
DRV - [2008/06/19 18:07:50 | 000,306,299 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CVPNDRVA.sys -- (CVPNDRVA)
DRV - [2008/03/29 17:36:28 | 000,125,328 | ---- | M] (Deterministic Networks, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dne2000.sys -- (DNE)
DRV - [2008/03/25 03:52:45 | 000,109,744 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS -- (SymEvent)
DRV - [2008/03/03 11:32:00 | 000,188,416 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CHDRT32.sys -- (CnxtHdAudService)
DRV - [2007/10/01 11:35:52 | 000,183,352 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CHDART.sys -- (HdAudAddService)
DRV - [2007/09/19 01:05:00 | 007,626,400 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys -- (nvlddmkm)
DRV - [2007/08/26 18:20:34 | 001,062,048 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvmfdx32.sys -- (NVENETFD)
DRV - [2007/07/11 14:30:22 | 000,007,168 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HpqRemHid.sys -- (HpqRemHid)
DRV - [2007/07/09 19:27:56 | 000,008,704 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\XAudio.sys -- (XAudio)
DRV - [2007/07/07 16:58:56 | 000,155,136 | ---- | M] (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Apfiltr.sys -- (ApfiltrService)
DRV - [2007/06/18 21:12:04 | 000,016,768 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HpqKbFiltr.sys -- (HpqKbFiltr)
DRV - [2007/03/22 02:02:04 | 000,037,376 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys -- (rismxdp)
DRV - [2007/02/24 18:42:22 | 000,039,936 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys -- (rimmptsk)
DRV - [2007/02/16 11:12:36 | 000,011,312 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wacommousefilter.sys -- (wacommousefilter)
DRV - [2007/02/15 21:50:32 | 000,012,032 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvsmu.sys -- (nvsmu)
DRV - [2007/02/15 16:11:28 | 000,011,440 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WacomVKHid.sys -- (WacomVKHid)
DRV - [2007/01/23 20:40:20 | 000,042,496 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys -- (rimsptsk)
DRV - [2007/01/19 13:53:43 | 000,018,304 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MRESP50.sys -- (MRESP50)
DRV - [2007/01/19 13:53:42 | 000,019,712 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MREMP50.sys -- (MREMP50)
DRV - [2007/01/18 17:28:02 | 000,005,275 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CVirtA.sys -- (CVirtA)
DRV - [2006/11/22 16:17:06 | 000,274,328 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\srtspl.sys -- (SRTSPL)
DRV - [2006/11/22 16:17:06 | 000,247,144 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\srtsp.sys -- (SRTSP)
DRV - [2006/11/22 16:17:06 | 000,025,448 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\srtspx.sys -- (SRTSPX)
DRV - [2006/10/06 14:26:16 | 000,406,672 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys -- (SPBBCDrv)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,StartPageCache = 1
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: calendar-timezones@mozilla.org:0.1.2008d
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: inspector@mozilla.org:2.0.0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{BA9080AE-346E-4D59-8CAD-4521C6936AA1}: C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\{BA9080AE-346E-4D59-8CAD-4521C6936AA1}
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{F1B75647-491D-42CB-9F9F-C6A9761EE69C}: C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\{F1B75647-491D-42CB-9F9F-C6A9761EE69C} [2011/03/17 21:15:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 4.0\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/03/24 16:15:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 4.0\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2011/04/09 16:52:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/03/25 18:54:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2009/03/25 18:54:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\celtx@celtx.com
[2011/04/06 19:35:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9jd7l30f.default\extensions
[2010/04/27 23:25:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9jd7l30f.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2009/11/05 03:34:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] ("ProCon Latte") -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9jd7l30f.default\extensions\{9D6218B8-03C7-4b91-AA43-680B305DD35C}
[2011/04/09 16:52:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2011/04/09 16:52:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/03/24 18:05:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Timezone Definitions for Mozilla Calendar) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\CELTX\EXTENSIONS\CALENDAR-TIMEZONES@MOZILLA.ORG
[2009/03/24 18:05:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (DOM Inspector) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\CELTX\EXTENSIONS\INSPECTOR@MOZILLA.ORG
[2011/03/18 13:57:02 | 000,142,296 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
[2011/04/09 16:51:45 | 000,472,808 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2010/01/01 04:00:00 | 000,001,538 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazon-en-GB.xml
[2010/01/01 04:00:00 | 000,002,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2010/01/01 04:00:00 | 000,000,947 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\chambers-en-GB.xml
[2010/01/01 04:00:00 | 000,001,180 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay-en-GB.xml
[2010/01/01 04:00:00 | 000,001,135 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo-en-GB.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2011/04/09 17:02:45 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (HP Print Clips) - {FFFFFFFF-FF12-44C5-91EC-068E3AA1B2D7} - c:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_framework.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\Windows\System32\NvCpl.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\Windows\System32\NvMcTray.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvSvc] C:\Windows\System32\nvsvc.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [vptray] C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\VPTray.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 0
O9 - Extra Button: HP Smart Select - {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - c:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Ranges: Range1 ([http] in Local intranet)
O16 - DPF: {5C86F808-EDD2-4E5D-9C4F-E0D1ADA859AF} http://server.mymeetingcentral.com/join_a.cab (Web Conferencing)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 68.87.71.230 68.87.73.246
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper:
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper:
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2007/11/02 05:06:03 | 000,000,074 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2005/09/11 11:18:54 | 000,000,340 | -HS- | M] () - D:\AUTOMODE -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: FastUserSwitchingCompatibility - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Nla - File not found
NetSvcs: Ntmssvc - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: SRService - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found
NetSvcs: LogonHours - File not found
NetSvcs: PCAudit - File not found
NetSvcs: helpsvc - File not found
NetSvcs: uploadmgr - File not found

Drivers32: msacm.ac3filter - C:\Windows\System32\ac3filter.acm ()
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.l3codecp - C:\Windows\System32\l3codecp.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: MSVideo8 - C:\Windows\System32\vfwwdm32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\Windows\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.DIVX - C:\Windows\System32\DivX.dll (DivX, Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.XVID - C:\Windows\System32\xvidvfw.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.yv12 - C:\Windows\System32\DivX.dll (DivX, Inc.)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/04/11 06:12:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\eu-ES
[2011/04/11 06:12:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\ca-ES
[2011/04/11 06:11:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\vi-VN
[2011/04/11 05:15:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\SPReview
[2011/04/09 20:50:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\EventProviders
[2011/04/09 16:59:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Sun
[2011/04/09 16:59:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java
[2011/04/08 19:37:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ESET
[2011/04/08 19:36:58 | 002,322,184 | ---- | C] (ESET) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe
[2011/04/07 23:25:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2011/04/07 23:25:04 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2011/04/07 23:25:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2011/04/07 23:25:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2011/04/07 23:24:56 | 000,020,952 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2011/04/07 23:24:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2011/04/07 23:15:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2011/04/06 22:49:43 | 000,580,608 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/04/06 21:34:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTM
[2011/04/06 21:30:00 | 000,519,680 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTM.exe
[2011/03/31 21:40:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\gmer
[2011/03/28 19:30:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Documents\Certificate in College Teaching
[2011/03/16 13:14:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Silverlight
[2011/03/16 13:14:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/04/11 15:19:59 | 000,000,420 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{629912B9-5068-4585-96B3-79A7BD28152A}.job
[2011/04/11 15:15:42 | 000,000,162 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Documents\hpqp.ini
[2011/04/11 15:15:08 | 000,095,497 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.001
[2011/04/11 15:10:00 | 000,000,916 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000UA.job
[2011/04/11 14:27:08 | 000,003,168 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/04/11 14:27:08 | 000,003,168 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/04/11 06:35:40 | 000,603,282 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2011/04/11 06:35:40 | 000,106,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2011/04/11 06:26:52 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2011/04/11 06:25:39 | 000,412,672 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2011/04/11 06:25:29 | 3152,875,520 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2011/04/11 05:46:34 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Msft_User_WpdMtpDr_01_00_00.Wdf
[2011/04/09 19:10:01 | 000,000,864 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000Core.job
[2011/04/09 17:02:45 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
[2011/04/08 22:37:45 | 000,002,255 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\iTunes.lnk
[2011/04/08 22:36:45 | 000,879,081 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\SecurityCheck.exe
[2011/04/08 19:36:58 | 002,322,184 | ---- | M] (ESET) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe
[2011/04/07 23:09:00 | 000,002,651 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Microsoft Office Word 2007.lnk
[2011/04/06 22:49:50 | 000,580,608 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/04/06 22:49:11 | 000,039,788 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\Rootkit Unhooker Report
[2011/04/06 22:41:31 | 000,133,632 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\RKUnhookerLE.EXE
[2011/04/06 21:30:08 | 000,519,680 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\OTM.exe
[2011/03/31 21:34:36 | 000,625,664 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\dds.scr
[2011/03/31 21:26:24 | 000,000,020 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\defogger_reenable
[2011/03/31 21:25:10 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2011/03/24 16:15:24 | 000,000,870 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2011/03/22 14:04:49 | 000,007,268 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2011/03/20 22:44:31 | 000,095,497 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.dat

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/04/11 05:46:34 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Msft_User_WpdMtpDr_01_00_00.Wdf
[2011/04/11 04:19:38 | 000,392,170 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\onex.tmf
[2011/04/11 04:19:34 | 000,009,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\RacUR.xml
[2011/04/11 04:19:34 | 000,000,153 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\RacUREx.xml
[2011/04/11 04:19:13 | 000,344,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\eaphost.tmf
[2011/04/11 04:19:09 | 000,117,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EhStorAuthn.dll
[2011/04/11 04:19:05 | 000,442,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dot3.tmf
[2011/04/11 04:17:59 | 011,967,524 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\korwbrkr.lex
[2011/04/11 04:17:51 | 000,208,966 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\WFP.TMF
[2011/04/11 04:17:22 | 000,107,612 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\StructuredQuerySchema.bin
[2011/04/11 04:17:22 | 000,018,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\StructuredQuerySchemaTrivial.bin
[2011/04/11 04:17:08 | 000,092,918 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\slmgr.vbs
[2011/04/11 04:17:06 | 000,009,239 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\spcinstrumentation.man
[2011/04/11 04:17:00 | 000,130,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\systemsf.ebd
[2011/04/08 22:36:44 | 000,879,081 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\SecurityCheck.exe
[2011/04/06 22:49:11 | 000,039,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\Rootkit Unhooker Report
[2011/04/06 22:41:22 | 000,133,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\RKUnhookerLE.EXE
[2011/03/31 21:34:30 | 000,625,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\dds.scr
[2011/03/31 21:25:44 | 000,000,020 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\defogger_reenable
[2011/03/31 21:25:09 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2011/03/24 16:15:24 | 000,000,870 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2011/03/24 16:15:24 | 000,000,858 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2009/07/19 23:47:38 | 000,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\NeroDigital.ini
[2009/07/19 23:19:42 | 000,000,039 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\Irremote.ini
[2009/07/03 23:31:08 | 000,000,030 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\Exiferupdate.ini
[2009/06/01 02:10:39 | 000,000,056 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ezsidmv.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,060,565 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPrinterDB.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,029,114 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern1.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,021,021 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern3.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,015,670 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern5.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,013,280 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern2.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,010,673 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern4.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,004,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPattern6.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_PT.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_BP.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,137 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_ES.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_FR.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_CF.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,001,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPPICPresetData_EN.dat
[2008/09/02 23:20:36 | 000,000,097 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\PICSDK.ini
[2008/09/02 20:40:31 | 000,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\EPCX4800.ini
[2008/08/25 00:11:25 | 000,532,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\CddbPlaylist2Sony.dll
[2008/06/19 18:08:52 | 000,197,408 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\vpnapi.dll
[2008/06/17 02:49:00 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\mozver.dat
[2008/06/05 18:37:49 | 000,765,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\xvidcore.dll
[2008/06/05 18:37:46 | 000,180,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\xvidvfw.dll
[2008/06/02 00:11:47 | 000,001,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
[2008/03/25 23:15:53 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2008/03/25 00:27:24 | 000,095,497 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.001
[2008/03/24 23:46:53 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\nsreg.dat
[2008/03/24 23:29:36 | 000,095,497 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.dat
[2008/03/24 00:17:06 | 000,007,268 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2008/02/23 10:50:03 | 000,016,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\rixdicon.dll
[2008/02/23 10:45:39 | 000,001,732 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvphy.bin
[2007/11/02 05:21:24 | 000,101,605 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpqins13.dat
[2006/11/02 08:57:28 | 000,067,584 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2006/11/02 08:47:37 | 000,412,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2006/11/02 08:35:32 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\sysprepMCE.dll
[2006/11/02 06:33:01 | 000,603,282 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2006/11/02 06:33:01 | 000,287,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfi009.dat
[2006/11/02 06:33:01 | 000,106,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2006/11/02 06:33:01 | 000,030,674 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfd009.dat
[2006/11/02 06:25:21 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igfxTMM.dll
[2006/11/02 06:23:21 | 000,215,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dssec.dat
[2006/11/02 04:58:30 | 000,043,131 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\mib.bin
[2006/11/02 04:19:00 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\NOISE.DAT
[2006/11/02 03:40:29 | 000,013,750 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\pacerprf.ini
[2006/11/02 03:25:31 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mlang.dat
[2005/02/25 06:15:00 | 000,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EPSPTDV.DLL

========== LOP Check ==========

[2010/08/29 23:11:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Amazon
[2011/04/06 21:34:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Avhae
[2008/04/28 18:51:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools
[2010/05/15 23:56:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\EPSON
[2010/06/27 17:24:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Facebook
[2009/03/25 18:54:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Greyfirst
[2011/01/05 02:57:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\inkscape
[2010/08/24 17:48:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\LimeWire
[2008/03/25 07:50:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\muvee Technologies
[2008/04/08 04:28:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Pixela
[2008/10/31 01:33:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\SharePod
[2009/09/07 13:39:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\SSH
[2008/06/02 00:11:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Template
[2011/04/11 06:16:12 | 000,032,588 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT
[2011/04/11 15:19:59 | 000,000,420 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{629912B9-5068-4585-96B3-79A7BD28152A}.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\*.* /s >

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU >

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs >
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install\\LastSuccessTime: 2011-04-09 22:58:27

< End of report >

#10 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:14 PM

Hi Vespertine!

I'm still having problems with Google redirection, unfortunately. If I click the first link to come up in a Google search, it will take me to a commercial site on a related topic instead of to the linked site.

Sorry to hear that the issue is still persisting.

Lets see what we can do to fix that issue.

Do you happen to connect to the internet using a router? If so I'm going to ask that you reset the router.

Router Reset
  • Please read this: Malware Silently Alters Wireless Router Settings

• Consult this link to find out what is the default username and password of your router and note down them: Route Passwords

• Then rest your router to it's factory default settings:

"If your machine has been infected by one of these Zlob/DNSchanger Trojans, and your router settings have been altered, I would strongly recommend that you reset the router to its default configuration. Usually, this can be done by inserting something tiny like a paper clip end or pencil tip into a small hole labeled "reset" located on the back of the router. Press and hold down the small button inside until the lights on the front of the router blink off and then on again (usually about 30 seconds)"

• This is the difficult part.
    First get to the routers server. To do that type http:\\192.168.1.1 in the address bar and click Enter. You get the log in window.
    Fill in the password you have already found and you will get the configuration page.
    Configure the router to allow you to connect to your ISP server. In some routers it is done by a setup wizard. But you have to fill in the log in password your ISP has initially given to you.
    You can also call your ISP if you don't have your initial password.
    Don't forget to change the routers default password and set a strong password. Note down the password and keep it somewhere for future reference.

• Please make sure of the following settings:
    • Go to start => Control panel => Double-click Network and Sharing Center.
    • In the left window select Manage network Connection.
    • In the right window right-click Local Area connection and select Properties .
    • Internet Protocol Version 6 (IP6v) should be checked. Double-click on it: Make sure of the following settings:
    • The option Obtain an IP address automatically should be checked.
    • The option Obtain DNS server address automatically should be checked.
    • Click OK.
    • Internet Protocol Version 4 (IP4v) should be checked. Double-click on it.
    • The option Obtain an IP address automatically should be checked.
    • The option Obtain DNS server address automatically should be checked.
  • Click OK twice.
  • If you should change any setting reboot the computer.

Are you still experiencing redirects after performing the reset?

#11 Vespertine

Vespertine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:40 PM

I do connect to the internet at home using a router, and I'll reset it when I get home tonight as per your instructions. Currently I'm at school, though, and I'm still having the same problem though I'm connected through the university network. There must still be some issue with the laptop itself.

#12 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:19 PM

Hi!

It's most likely not related to your router then.

We will run a stronger tool now:

Running ComboFix
Download Combofix from either of the links below, and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2

**Note: It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT - Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here

Note: If AVG or CA Internet Security Suite is installed, you must remove these programs before using Combofix. If for some reason these applications will not uninstall, try uninstalling with AppRemover by Opswat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt for further review.

#13 Vespertine

Vespertine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

Thanks so much for sticking through this with me, ST. Here's the report from ComboFix:

ComboFix 11-04-12.02 - Ainsley 13/04/2011 12:16:01.1.2 - x86
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6002.2.1252.2.1033.18.3006.1335 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: c:\users\Ainsley\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
SP: Windows Defender *Enabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
C:\install.exe
c:\programdata\Adobe Systems
c:\programdata\Adobe Systems\Product licenses\B2B86000.dat
c:\users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\desktop.ini
c:\users\Andrew\AppData\Local\{F1B75647-491D-42CB-9F9F-C6A9761EE69C}
c:\users\Andrew\AppData\Local\{F1B75647-491D-42CB-9F9F-C6A9761EE69C}\chrome.manifest
c:\users\Andrew\AppData\Local\{F1B75647-491D-42CB-9F9F-C6A9761EE69C}\chrome\content\_cfg.js
c:\users\Andrew\AppData\Local\{F1B75647-491D-42CB-9F9F-C6A9761EE69C}\chrome\content\overlay.xul
c:\users\Andrew\AppData\Local\{F1B75647-491D-42CB-9F9F-C6A9761EE69C}\install.rdf
c:\windows\system32\KBL.LOG
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-03-13 to 2011-04-13 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-04-11 10:12 . 2011-04-11 10:21 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\ca-ES
2011-04-11 10:12 . 2011-04-11 10:21 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\eu-ES
2011-04-11 10:11 . 2011-04-11 10:21 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\vi-VN
2011-04-11 09:15 . 2011-04-11 09:15 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\SPReview
2011-04-11 08:42 . 2009-04-11 03:28 928768 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\scavenge.dll
2011-04-11 08:41 . 2009-04-11 03:27 57856 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\compcln.exe
2011-04-11 08:18 . 2009-04-11 03:28 9728 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\fdBthProxy.dll
2011-04-11 08:17 . 2009-04-11 03:32 17896 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\kd1394.dll
2011-04-11 08:16 . 2009-04-11 03:28 324608 ----a-w- c:\program files\Windows NT\TableTextService\TableTextService.dll
2011-04-10 00:50 . 2011-04-10 00:50 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\EventProviders
2011-04-09 22:51 . 2009-11-08 14:55 99176 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PresentationHostProxy.dll
2011-04-09 22:51 . 2009-11-08 14:55 49472 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\netfxperf.dll
2011-04-09 22:51 . 2009-11-08 14:55 297808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll
2011-04-09 22:51 . 2009-11-08 14:55 295264 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PresentationHost.exe
2011-04-09 22:51 . 2009-11-08 14:55 1130824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dfshim.dll
2011-04-09 22:48 . 2010-02-20 23:06 24064 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nshhttp.dll
2011-04-09 22:48 . 2010-02-20 20:53 411648 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\http.sys
2011-04-09 22:48 . 2010-02-20 23:05 30720 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\httpapi.dll
2011-04-09 22:44 . 2010-12-20 16:36 834048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2011-04-09 22:44 . 2010-12-20 15:37 78336 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2011-04-09 22:44 . 2010-12-20 14:55 389632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2011-04-09 22:42 . 2010-10-28 13:20 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2011-04-09 22:40 . 2010-06-11 16:15 1248768 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msxml3.dll
2011-04-09 22:40 . 2010-10-18 13:37 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\consent.exe
2011-04-09 22:39 . 2010-06-18 15:04 302080 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys
2011-04-09 22:39 . 2010-06-18 15:04 144896 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv2.sys
2011-04-09 22:39 . 2011-01-08 08:47 34304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmlib.dll
2011-04-09 22:39 . 2011-01-08 06:28 292352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2011-04-09 22:39 . 2010-06-16 15:30 72704 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\fontsub.dll
2011-04-09 22:39 . 2010-01-13 17:34 98304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\cabview.dll
2011-04-09 22:38 . 2010-12-17 15:45 2067968 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mstscax.dll
2011-04-09 22:38 . 2010-12-17 13:54 677888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mstsc.exe
2011-04-09 22:38 . 2009-04-11 06:28 63488 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tscupgrd.exe
2011-04-09 22:38 . 2010-05-27 20:08 739328 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
2011-04-09 22:38 . 2010-06-16 16:04 905088 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
2011-04-09 22:38 . 2009-12-08 17:26 30720 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
2011-04-09 22:21 . 2010-08-31 15:44 531968 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\comctl32.dll
2011-04-09 22:20 . 2009-12-04 18:29 1314816 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll
2011-04-09 22:20 . 2009-12-04 18:30 12288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tsbyuv.dll
2011-04-09 22:20 . 2009-12-04 18:28 22528 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msyuv.dll
2011-04-09 22:20 . 2009-12-04 18:28 31744 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msvidc32.dll
2011-04-09 22:20 . 2009-12-04 18:28 13312 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msrle32.dll
2011-04-09 22:20 . 2009-12-04 18:28 50176 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iyuv_32.dll
2011-04-09 22:20 . 2009-12-04 18:28 123904 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msvfw32.dll
2011-04-09 22:20 . 2009-12-04 18:28 82944 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mciavi32.dll
2011-04-09 22:20 . 2009-12-04 18:27 91136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avifil32.dll
2011-04-09 20:59 . 2011-04-09 20:59 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Java
2011-04-09 20:52 . 2011-04-09 20:51 472808 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
2011-04-09 20:52 . 2011-04-09 20:51 472808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2011-04-09 05:29 . 2011-03-15 04:05 6792528 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{4A20049D-804B-4E10-A97A-CF953D4AF1C2}\mpengine.dll
2011-04-08 23:37 . 2011-04-08 23:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ESET
2011-04-08 03:25 . 2011-04-08 03:25 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2011-04-08 03:25 . 2010-12-20 22:09 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2011-04-08 03:25 . 2011-04-08 03:25 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2011-04-08 03:24 . 2011-04-08 03:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-04-08 03:24 . 2010-12-20 22:08 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-04-08 03:15 . 2011-04-08 03:15 -------- d-----w- C:\_OTL
2011-04-07 01:34 . 2011-04-07 01:34 -------- d-----w- C:\_OTM
2011-03-24 20:15 . 2011-03-18 17:57 142296 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
2011-03-24 20:15 . 2011-03-18 17:57 781272 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\mozsqlite3.dll
2011-03-24 20:15 . 2011-03-18 17:57 728024 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\libGLESv2.dll
2011-03-24 20:15 . 2011-03-18 17:57 1874904 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\mozjs.dll
2011-03-24 20:15 . 2011-03-18 17:57 15832 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\mozalloc.dll
2011-03-24 20:15 . 2011-03-18 17:57 142296 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\libEGL.dll
2011-03-24 20:15 . 2011-03-18 17:57 1975768 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\D3DCompiler_42.dll
2011-03-24 20:15 . 2011-03-18 17:57 1893336 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\d3dx9_42.dll
2011-03-18 01:15 . 2011-03-25 02:32 0 ----a-w- c:\users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Isarudibotaxar.bin
2011-03-16 17:14 . 2011-03-16 17:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-02-02 22:11 . 2009-10-02 18:32 222080 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2009-05-01 21:02 . 2009-05-01 21:02 1044480 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\libdivx.dll
2009-05-01 21:02 . 2009-05-01 21:02 200704 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\ssldivx.dll
2011-03-18 17:57 . 2011-03-24 20:15 142296 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Sidebar"="c:\program files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" [2009-04-11 1233920]
"LightScribe Control Panel"="c:\program files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe" [2009-05-18 2363392]
"ehTray.exe"="c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe" [2008-01-19 125952]
"Google Update"="c:\users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" [2010-07-30 136176]
"WMPNSCFG"="c:\program files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [2008-01-19 202240]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Apoint"="c:\program files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe" [2007-07-09 159744]
"QPService"="c:\program files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe" [2007-10-01 181544]
"OnScreenDisplay"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP QuickTouch\HPKBDAPP.exe" [2007-09-04 554320]
"UCam_Menu"="c:\program files\CyberLink\YouCam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2007-08-17 218408]
"hpWirelessAssistant"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe" [2007-09-13 480560]
"WAWifiMessage"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\WiFiMsg.exe" [2007-01-08 311296]
"ccApp"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2006-11-22 107112]
"vptray"="c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe" [2006-11-28 134808]
"NvSvc"="c:\windows\system32\nvsvc.dll" [2007-09-19 86016]
"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2007-09-19 8497696]
"NvMediaCenter"="c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2007-09-19 81920]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2010-10-29 249064]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableLUA"= 0 (0x0)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Wdf01000.sys]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Svc]
"AntiVirusOverride"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Svc\S-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000]
"EnableNotifications"=dword:00000001
"EnableNotificationsRef"=dword:00000001
R3 SavRoam;SavRoam;c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [2006-11-28 122008]
R3 wacmoumonitor;Wacom Mode Helper;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacmoumonitor.sys [2008-10-06 15656]
R4 sptd;sptd;c:\windows\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys [2009-05-23 721904]
S2 TabletServicePen;TabletServicePen;c:\windows\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe [2008-12-11 2749736]
S3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2010-05-30 102448]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\{10880D85-AAD9-4558-ABDC-2AB1552D831F}]
2009-05-18 21:54 451872 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSRunOnce.exe
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-04-09 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000Core.job
- c:\users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-07-30 02:29]
2011-04-13 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1727890560-36856273-2522201248-1000UA.job
- c:\users\Ainsley\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-07-30 02:29]
2011-04-13 c:\windows\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{629912B9-5068-4585-96B3-79A7BD28152A}.job
- c:\windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe [2008-09-11 07:33]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
DPF: {5C86F808-EDD2-4E5D-9C4F-E0D1ADA859AF} - hxxp://server.mymeetingcentral.com/join_a.cab
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\Ainsley\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9jd7l30f.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxps://www.mail.yale.edu/
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 0
FF - user.js: network.cookie.cookieBehavior - 0
FF - user.js: privacy.clearOnShutdown.cookies - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_viewing_mixed - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_viewing_mixed.show_once - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_submit_insecure - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_submit_insecure.show_once - false
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
HKLM-Run-QlbCtrl - %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe
AddRemove-DAEMON Tools Toolbar - c:\program files\DAEMON Tools Toolbar\uninst.exe
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-04-13 12:32
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000
Completion time: 2011-04-13 12:36:40
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-04-13 16:36
Pre-Run: 15,015,186,432 bytes free
Post-Run: 13,782,327,296 bytes free
- - End Of File - - 168165E59C09CF0992B59D541718B615

#14 Vespertine

Vespertine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:27 PM

I'm not sure whether ComboFix did anything other than a scan, but I'm no longer having the Google redirection problem. I was also having issues using Google Image Search (only the first page of images were loading), and now that problem also seems to be resolved.

Edited by Vespertine, 13 April 2011 - 01:27 PM.

#15 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

Hi!

ComboFix did remove some files and folders.

OTL Fix

c:\users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Isarudibotaxar.bin
    ipconfig /flushdns /c
    [CreateRestorePoint]
    [emptytemp]
    [EMPTYFLASH]

• Push Posted Image
  • Click Posted Image.

NEXT:

OTL Custom Scan

We need to run an OTL Custom Scan
  • Copy and Paste the following bolded text into the Posted Image textbox.

netsvcs
    drivers32
    hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /rs
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\*.* /s
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs

NEXT:

What outstanding issues (if any) are you still experiencing with your computer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users