Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from XZ Backup!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xzbackup

xzbackup

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:07 AM

Hello!

My name is Cory, and I am an accounts manager for XZ Backup. My previous experience includes, web&graphic design, customer service, Microsoft and Mac hardware/software repair and troubleshooting, small and medium sized office networking, and the list goes on and on.

For the past 12 years, I have been involved with multiple start up companies including one of my own. I currently run a computer service for small/medium sized business in need of outsourced IT support, as well as working for XZ Backup.

I would like to not only introduce myself, but as well as XZ Backup. We provide a fully branded hosted data backup solution to offer to your clients or for your company. Essentially this means, your customers and/or employees will see your company logo, never ours on your backup software that you would deploy on the workstations desired.

I would also like to let it be known that I am not here to spam around the forum. I look forward to answering support questions in the forum.

Talk with everyone soon!

Cory R. Carlson
Accounts Manager
XZBackup.com

Edited by boopme, 31 March 2011 - 12:42 PM.
Edited email,for Spam bot protection.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 AM

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:48 PM

Thanks for joining, Cory, and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users