Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Browser/Internet INCREDIBLY slow all of a sudden. Think my computer may be infected.. :(

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 urbanflower

urbanflower

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 PM

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:36 PM

Never mind.. You can delete this post. I was so frustrated I just restored my entire laptop back to default factory condition. I am starting fresh and new because I was beyond frustrated.

Attached Files

Edited by urbanflower, 30 March 2011 - 06:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 PM

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:09 PM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

Have I helped you? If you'd like to assist in the fight against malware, click here Posted Image

The instructions seen in this post have been specifically tailored to this user and the issues they are experiencing with their computer. If you think you have a similar problem, please first read this topic, and then begin your own, new thread. I do not offer private support via Private Message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users