Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

X45 Flight Control System

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 27 December 2005 - 06:37 PM

Not sure if this should go here or in the games section but anyways.

For christmas I got those not too bad X-530 speakers and a new sound blaster sound card. Anyways I also got some money wich I used to buy my Saitek X-45 Flight Control Joysticks. I was wondering if anyone had knows where I can find a tutorial to help me out with the profile editor a little. I would like to know how I can use my joysticks to simulate the mouse in a few of my games.

Thanks
Klinkaroo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 junkdk

junkdk

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 28 December 2005 - 04:09 PM

Dear Klink,

You may also post this in the software/games section as well. To be honest with you, I would Google it. You will be surprised on the information you can get.

I can help you hook it up but on the matter of other games usage, you will have to go into the options menu of each game and set it up.

Example. I use a trackball mouse and love it, if you play Halflife II the trackball comes in handy but sometimes not (during the first boat scene). If I had a joystick and the trackball, it would be a whole lot easier.

You may try a trackball mouse with your joystick. I bet you will be surprised.

Hope that helps,

junkdk :thumbsup:
Your Hardware Guide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users