Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Garry's Mod

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 27 December 2005 - 06:26 PM

any one here play garry's mod its a mod made for half life 2 where your put into a level and can do whatever you want you can spawn all game items plus a few more from the menu and make npcs etc its also multiplayer via online you can download it here makes for some great screen shots.

you need half life 2 to play this btw.
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 PM

Posted 27 December 2005 - 07:32 PM

I've never played it though I own HL2 and can download it, but I've seen some pretty damn funny pictures from it.

#3 Wolfbane898

Wolfbane898

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:21 PM

Garrys Mod is so awsome...I have alot of fun on it :thumbsup:

#4 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:24 AM

I'm still not exactly sure what it entails. I know you can model and adjust the settings/characters/objects and stuff, but i'm not really that confident in my abilities to produce anything worthwhile....

That, and i'm not sure my box could shoulder the strain of me playing around with that much power :thumbsup:

#5 conk

conk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:50 PM

heretic im not too good at it either over all and it runs on one of my pc's fine which is a 1.6ghz with only 512 ram so if that runs it fine yours should just dont change too many textures that seems to slow me down a fair bit i think.
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

#6 Wolfbane898

Wolfbane898

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:52 PM

Its not all that hard to work with it but if you go on a server, some do tend to lag really bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users