Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to remove win 7 total security 2011

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oatmeal

oatmeal

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 AM

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:09 AM

Lately I've gotten this rogue spyware that's redirected all of my attempts to access the internet. I've been on many websites to download this and that but how am I supposed to do that while I can't get on any websites on my actual computer? I might be on the wrong place in forums but if you could get me redirected id appreciate it. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• BC Advisor
  • 2,125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 AM

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:21 PM

Hi oatmeal,

Please have a look here. You will find instructions for the removal of Win 7 Total Security ( it has many names ).

You will be prompted to download both rkill and Malwarebytes Antimalware. Both of these can be downloaded on another computer and copied to a flash drive. Take the flash drive to your infected computer and run them both.

Malwarebytes will ask to update after installation. As you cannot access the updates, please just go forward with scanning your computer and post the logs from both.

Techextreme

"Admire those who attempt great things, even though they fail."

-- Seneca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users