Along with Rimmer's advice.
I'd also like to know what e-mails clients do the both of you use?
MSN has an Picture Editing and Attaching Tool
Save the image to your hard drive.
Right click > save as
> clear field box
and rename as you wishTo Install Hotmail's Picture Editing and Attaching Tool
1. click on New Message
2. Click on the Attachment
button at the top.
3. In dropdown menu. Click on Pictures
4. You will be asked if you would like to install. The Picture Editing and Attaching Tool
5. Install it. Takes just a moment.
6.Choose folder. Windows > My Documents > My Pictures
7. Your pictures will now show.
8. Check the image(s)
of your choice.
9. Top right hand corner >click on attach files.
10. The e-mail will now show and pictures are included.
When received they will show as an e-mail with an attachment.
~ I use this all the time and animations do show.
Edited by Scarlett, 27 December 2005 - 11:02 PM.