Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

So you like Quizzes?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pelt

Pelt

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 AM

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:58 PM

So i noticed there are quite a view topics about quizzes.
And as a new user i like to contribute a bit, so i thought "what the heck maybe they like it".
Please no "answer 10 personal questions and find out what you just said" deals,
that isn't the purpose.

I start with a musical quiz and it's a mean one.
http://www.sporcle.com/games/Kiwi_Buckle/100clipchallenge

You have to be a very divers listener, since it ranges from Folk to HipHop to Metal,
but all the songs are very famous, you get 5 seconds clips and you are supposed to write down what it was.
Just click play on the youtube thing, and "ready?" that's also where you write into,
you have time to pause and revisit, but it doesn't deal with bad spelling (song name only).
There are many more like those on that page.
Great thing is: Click "give up" and you see what you missed, you may re-discover something,
that you haven't heard in years.

Edited by Budapest, 29 March 2011 - 10:51 PM.
Moved from General Chat ~BP

Some people call it crazy, and others call it art, but just a few do realize ...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users