- Please download OTH.scr to your desktop.
- Now download OTL to your desktop.
- Double click the OTH file and select Kill All Processes, your desktop will go blank
Then select Start OTL, - OTL will now run:
- Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
- Push the button.
- Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
- Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
Please find an empty USB stick/pen drive and a malware-free PC.
On the malware-free PC, please download Flash_Disinfector.exe
by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
Note: As part of its routine, Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive that was plugged in when you ran it. Do not delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection by keeping the autorun file from being installed on the root drive and running other malicious files.
- Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
- The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
- Hold down the Shift key when inserting the drive until Windows detects it to keep autorun.inf from executing if it is present.
- Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
- Reboot your computer when done.
I would like you to download a fresh copy of TDSSKiller on the clean PC, rename the file to Caseyboy.exe, transfer to your infected PC, via the USB stick you've used above, and then try running it. If that works, post me the log.