Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Theej

Theej

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 AM

Posted 27 December 2005 - 02:56 PM

Hello All

Im Erik,

just one of those people using the computer when it wasn't that popular, knowing where the buttons are and simple basic things, some basic knowledge about cleaning computers from spyware, and hope to learn some more about this cleaning here and finally to be able to help other people on this site. Right now helping a lot of friends who aren't very gifted with using a computer other than MSN or Hotmail or GTA. I really like to help other people if i'm able to, gives a lot of satisfaction. Usually had a big struggle with some spyware problems, but think that a quick answer to all unknown problems can be found here. Kindof Christmas gift to find this site with google :thumbsup:

Greets,

me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2005 - 03:19 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Theej.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2005 - 04:11 PM

Not all answers are quick, even here, but you will find many friendly users here at BC ready to help you with problems.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Theej

Theej
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2005 - 09:04 PM

Thanks for the 'welcome' :thumbsup: (btw. must be pretty time-consuming to reply on all the introductions :flowers:)
Btw. when you for example like a topic, is there a 'thank you' button which we could use, or should we say 'thank you' in the reply box?

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2005 - 10:44 PM

It does take some time. But I enjoy replying to all introductions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users