Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

gimp video torturial for dummies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mattcomputer

mattcomputer

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:36 PM

hi i have been trying to figure out how to edit photos and make gifs but still have no idea what im doing. i have watched atleast 20 videos on how to use gimp. i still have no idea what im doing. can someone please help me. thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Morgankevinj

Morgankevinj

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

What kind of edits do you want to make to photos?

#3 JUICYboy

JUICYboy

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 PM

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:38 PM

Well the best place to learn is the official gimp website itself. You need to learn the basics before you even think of getting into working with your images.

http://www.gimp.org/

then go to Youtube and check out videos uploaded. There is many good tutorials.
If you are trying to save it as a .giff extension you can do so when you save the image, I believe you can do that with any other image editor as well.

Take the time to learn Gimp and it will benefit you in the long run as opposed to learn bits & pieces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users