Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Move Pictures

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 unclemarine

unclemarine

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:01 PM

A friend sent me some pictures via email (Windows Internet Explorer, I would like to move them to my C: drive, Document folder. I tried to print them from the internet email, but they were about 5 times darker then what I saw on my monitor, that's why I would like to get them on my computer so I could work on them with "Photo Elements" or "Kodak Easy Share" software.
OS is "Windows Vista Home Premium"
Internet provider is "Time Warner Road Runner"
Browser is "Windows Internet Explorer"
UncleMarine

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,009 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

Hello,

You need to save each image as a file. When you do so, you can specify the location you want to save them to.

Orange Blossom :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 unclemarine

unclemarine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:52 PM

OK ? How do I do that? At the top of the mail is a number for each photo when I click on the numbers a photo will come up. I need additional help to do as you ask.
UncleMarine

#4 Blathnat

Blathnat

• Members
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

Try a right click on each photo and "save as" as a jpeg file to your desktop to find them more easily, or alternatively, to a folder in My Pictures.

#5 unclemarine

unclemarine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:24 PM

Thanks for your help!! It all worked like a charm.
UncleMarine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users