Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jefitosa6

jefitosa6

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 AM

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:11 PM

I have worked with computers in some form or another since before the personal computer era, but this is the first time in my life that I have ever joined an on-line community and communicated with any of its members. I have never entered a chat room. I have never instant messaged. I have never joined a forum. So this is a bit unnerving for me. But, with the music to 2001 A Space Odyssey swelling in my head, I am now joining the 21st century and am seeking help from new cyber friends.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Winterland

Winterland

• Members
  • 980 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:20 PM

Welcome to BC. This place is amazing.

This is also the one and only online community I belong to as well, but it's wonderful and full of information.

I'm mostly a tourist but I've just spent the last hour or so looking for some information about remote access, which led me to another forum, which not only helped with the issue I'm having - helping my wonderful mother-in-law keep her computer tweaked - but also included some always helpful links to some free software that I'll be using.

Have fun & be well,

Winterland

Photobucket removed my cool flag - idiots!

Every calculation based on experience elsewhere fails in New Mexico.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users