Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help With Slirsesredirect Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 johnny317

johnny317

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 27 December 2005 - 10:13 AM

Hi all at Bleeping Computer...

Charlie317 here. Psuedo newbie saying hello. Was actually here two months ago, but lost my original name and password. Bleeping Computer team fixed a serious problem I had but now I regret to inform it is BACK.

Cannot get online through my broadband Internet Explorer due to getting the SLIRSREDIRECT invading my computer. Am able to get on online thru dialup Net Zero in order to get this message out.

Last time (early November) got great assistance here by downloading Hijack this and going thru several days of analysis. Unfortunately it is back again.

Can someone help me thru this again?

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users