Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Power Point 2003

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Maco

Maco

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

Hello:
I am trying to help somebody but I don't know much about Powerpoint, so I am hoping that the good people here might be able to. So here is the situation.

This is a mobile home park were they continuosly transmit a PP presentation of classifieds/events/etc thru their cable system already setup.
They have a second computer so that they can show a single slide of "WORK IN PROGRESS" while they edit/add to the contents of the main PP presentation on the first computer, all is done thru an A/B switch.
When done with the editing they switch back to the main presentation & the cycle repeats everyday.

I believe that it can all be done with 1 PC but don't know how to. I know how to open two instances of PP on a PC but don't know how to proceed to show the single file (Work in Progress) and work on the main file. I have been able to almost do it on my dual monitor setup by telling PP to run the single file in one monitor and show the presentation on the other to be able to edit. But as soon as I click on the one that I want to edit the other stops.

Can you guys share some insight into this???

THANK YOU
Maco

Edited by Maco, 25 March 2011 - 03:43 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users