Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fudd

fudd

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 PM

Posted 26 December 2005 - 08:32 PM

Hi All,

I found this forum trying to get rid of fixwareout.

I followed the instructions. Downloaded and ran fixwareout. Opened my browser and seemed that it was still getting hijacked to some ad sites. Will try to reboot again and see what happens.

I was asked by the fixwareout remover program to please post the results. I'm not sure if this is, well I know this particular forum is for introductions, but I'm not sure if this site is where they want to look at the results of the fix, both the fixareout log and the hijackthis log.

Anyway, I'm here now and plan to be back cause it just seems that there's so many bs programmers trying to hijack and spy and mess up on computers these days.

Thanks,
Richard

Edited by fudd, 26 December 2005 - 08:35 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Joshuacat

Joshuacat

01001010 01000011

• Members
  • 1,950 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:19 PM

:thumbsup: Welcome to Bleeping Computer fudd.

You could post a HiJackthis log in our HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum.
Before you do, please read and follow the instructions in the Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log

Good-luck.
JC

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 27 December 2005 - 03:19 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! fudd.

Good Luck,