Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to change back to explorer 8

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gayler

gayler

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 PM

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:06 PM

I don't like the new look,also when I share something from farmville to facebook it doesn't post it to facebook. I have no problem sharing to facebook on other computers. Thanks for all help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gayler

gayler
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 PM

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:23 PM

I've tried to download explorer 8, but it won't let me because there is a more recent version"explorer9" on the computer.

#3 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 PM

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:25 PM

It could be an issue with the application.

#4 Brewster Down Under

Brewster Down Under

• Members
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 AM

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:08 AM

Using Google I found this on a Microsoft site.

To uninstall Internet Explorer

The following instructions apply to both Windows 7 and Windows Vista.

Click the Start button Picture of the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.
Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.
Click one of the following:
Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).

Note

After you uninstall Internet Explorer 9, the previously installed version of Internet Explorer will be available on your computer. It is not necessary to reinstall.

Link,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/how-do-i-install-or-uninstall-internet-explorer-9

Edited by Brewster Down Under, 25 March 2011 - 03:13 AM.

Blame It On The Dog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users