Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cookie_bakerG

Cookie_bakerG

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:21 AM

As you can see by my name I love cooking and baking so in between taking cookies out of the oven you can find me in front of the computer. My interests are art, beading, some gardening like now it's spring get out of the house time. Since my brain works more creatively I must work twice as hard to figure out technical things like the sticking Firefox browser that won't admit it's running etc...so that is why I'm happy to be here to solve my problems and share my interests and daily life's ups and downs. So smile 2012 is just a year away...who said the earth is going to end. Keep the internet busy. :busy:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:22 AM

Thanks for joining, and welcome to BC!
Have you upgraded to Firefox 4 yet?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users